Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Groupon deals

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When someone posted a link to a Groupon special on Palace v Derby tickets on NSC, the site received a boost in income from our Skimlinks affiliate programme for that day. So, as a trial, I'm going to post Groupon deals every day to see if a similar effect occurs.

I'll post Brighton deals and national deals. If they appeal, click through to take a look. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wednesday 14th December 2011

Brighton deal

Exfoliating Body Scrub and Rehydrating Oil Massage for £29 at Lookin’ Good (71% Off) - Brighton Deals: Save up to 70% with your GROUPON Deal in Brighton

National deal

SuperStar Headphones in Choice of Colours for £15 from Xone1.com (62% Off) - 62% Off at Xone1.com

Small or Large Leather Wallet for £9 from Furniture and Flooring (64% Off) - 64% Off at Furniture and Flooring

One (£4) or Five (£17.50) Personalised A4 Photo Calendars from Christmas Photo Gifts (Up to 78% Off) - Up to 78% Off at Christmas Photo Gifts

Express Home Teeth Whitening Kit for £19 from Whitening Professionals (81% Off) - http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/whitening-professionals/2123337

Pair of Sheepskin Boots in Choice of Three Shades for £49.99 from AMZ Boots (67% Off) - 67% Off at AMZ Boots

250GB Xbox Console (£269) or 4GB Xbox Console With Kinect Sensor and Adventures (£335) Plus Games, 12 Month Live Gold Card, and Live Points from base.com (25% Off) - 25% Off at base.com

MiBody360 Analyser Scale for £29.99 from HoMedics (61% Off) - 61% Off at HoMedics

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So people were buying Palace tickets through NSC?

It looks like it...

(click to enlarge)
Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 12.11.15.png

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I guess they probably could have clicked the link to the Palace tickets, continued to browse the site and then purchased something else?

Here's hoping...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There is a site that brings together all the deals from various voucher sites like groupon, wowcher, kgb etc.

Might be worth looking into that one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is a site that brings together all the deals from various voucher sites like groupon, wowcher, kgb etc.

Might be worth looking into that one?

Yeah, thanks for that!

They'll not be doing it out of the goodness of their hearts - they'll also be looking to cream affiliate income by getting click-throughs and purchases. So, I wouldn't be looking to push NSCers at another site whereby they earn all the affiliate income and NSC earns nuffink.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It wouldn't surprise me if Palace only give us a 2,600 allocation and then do a Groupon deal for the plastic Nigels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here