Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No it isn't see above

Not when I posted it. Now a different decision has been made and the club have reported it. :thumbsup:

Vindicates my decision not to travel, but I wouldn't be complaining if it had gone ahead.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Why should they give a refund if they have decided that the ground is safe for fans to travel to and for the game to go ahead???

It's your choice no to go and i suspect that if you and your child really wanted to go you would make it somehow

I'm not going either, I'm sure I could have made it to the ground, but I'm less sure I could have got home tonight. In perfect conditions I don't get home after an evening KO until midnight. I realise I take a gamble buying a ST and don't expect to be refunded if tonights game takes place, but get real folks it is just not sensible for some of us to travel tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We might not be top of the league, this time tomorrow. :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Called off on club website now

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What a load of bollox! Just got all my clothes on! and getting all excited. Now I'm just gonna sit here bored and in a mood. grrrr

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thank God they've finally made their minds up! :clap2:

I can't say I'm gutted tbh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hardly the clubs fault as they probably waited to the last minute as it was 50/50 till a drop in temperature

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here