Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] TODAY'S FA Cup Final

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Morally the correct result.

Quite a few Liverpool fans on the South Bank this morning. Real ones, staying in budget hotels in the area and clearly lost.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Morally the correct result.

Quite a few Liverpool fans on the South Bank this morning. Real ones, staying in budget hotels in the area and clearly lost.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Morally? It is like Burger King outselling McDonalds... not exactly going to stop anyone from burning in hell.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Caught the last few minutes of penalties pretty much by chance
Can’t believe I’ve so little interest but honestly can’t recall when I last wanted to watch a cup final.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
great to see those smug Chelski lot beaten

Are you still smarting over your FA Cup Final replay defeat to Chelsea at Old Trafford....?

Last edited:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Are you still smarting over your FA Cup Final replay defeat to Chelsea at Old Trafford....?
what are you on about? Chelski were full of nasty fans that had no respect at all at the Amex this season. On par with Pal@rse lot, 5cum

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Normally go South when playing North. Several reasons I've liked (not supported) Chelsea ever since the 60's. But didn't like their horrible fans at the Goldstone and don't like their fans now. But really grown to dislike the club as the Abramovitch saga unfolded and Tuchel has shown himself so graceless. Don't like the current team either! So content with a Liverpool win.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
what are you on about? Chelski were full of nasty fans that had no respect at all at the Amex this season. On par with Pal@rse lot, 5cum

I've noticed you were politely asked yesterday why you chose the user name and avatar that you have and you've not answered.

Can't be a difficult question to settle, surely?

What's with the pure white?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two tired teams. Like two spent heavyweights too knackered to land a knockout blow. Another instantly forgettable final. Predictably drab.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Liverpool have been extremely poor value in both their cup wins this season: zero goals after extra time in both games. If they win the CL on pens following another 0-0 after 120 minutes it will be the dullest treble in history.

Having said that, if they play like they played yesterday, Real Madrid will rightly smash them in normal time.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Liverpool have been extremely poor value in both their cup wins this season: zero goals after extra time in both games. If they win the CL on pens following another 0-0 after 120 minutes it will be the dullest treble in history.

Having said that, if they play like they played yesterday, Real Madrid will rightly smash them in normal time.

They'll be unbearable if they win the treble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here