Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

todays crap joke thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
2 English tourists drivin through Wales.
At Llanfairpwlgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllantysiliogog they stop 4 lunch.. 1 of the tourists asks the waitress, "B4 we order, could u settle an argument. Can u pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?" The girl leans over & says "burrr-gurrr-king"

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I tried to speed up my racing snail by removing his shell.... all to no avail though... If anything it's made him more sluggish!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll raise you:

A lady goes into surgery to have some cosmetic surgery done to her bits down below.

When she wakes up there are three cards as follows:

Husband sends one with a note saying hope it all went OK and get well soon.

Surgeon sends one advising everything went OK.

Brian from the burns unit sends one saying thanks for the new ears....................

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
At Llanfairpwlgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllantysiliogog they stop 4 lunch.. 1 of the tourists asks the waitress, "B4 we order, could u settle an argument. Can u pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?" The girl leans over & says "burrr-gurrr-king"

I like it!

:clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Shouldn't that be Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not sure an employee of Burger King could be described as a waitress. I am sure they would be called something like a Meal Distributor. I was going to say nourishment, but that would be as far from the truth as one could get.

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Sent my girlfriend some snow in the post the other day, just spoke to her and she didnt mention it so dont think she got the drift...........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
An angry man walks into a pub "I just stepped in some dog shit" he moans
"I just did that" said a man standing at the bar
So the angry man walks over and hits him

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Dr
Dr Who?
Yes, that's me

Edit: you have to assume someone like David Tennent / Tom Baker / Matt Smith telling this joke for it to work

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I phoned my dealer yesterday but got the answering machine. It said "If you want to buy some marijuana, press the hash key"

Last edited:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I told a long, distasteful joke whilst in the lift at work today. It was wrong on so many levels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here