Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's away support

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Despite the score, from where I was it was impressive, compared to any away following we have had at the Amex. again did ourselves proud (on the terracing at least!) IMG_1350.JPG

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yep great support in numbers yet again. It's just a shame we went 3-0 within 10 minutes as it killed the atmosphere. Otherwise it would have been rocking.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We would have had an absolute party today win or lose, but not by 6... that killed it.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Sat with my brother who is a season ticket holder and he said we were quite impressive. Not normally that loud. Not as much as that normally
I got a bit concerned when everyone around me started asking what was the WHU record score at home.
I wore my top proudly

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Stood in the upper tier in the corner of the big stand today. 'Albion' being chanted was louder than the blowing bubbles anthem which was being played over the tannoy. Obviously the game ruined any atmosphere coming from the away end

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Despite the score, from where I was it was impressive, compared to any away following we have had at the Amex. again did ourselves proud (on the terracing at least!)View attachment 31504

Wasted their money.
It was always going to be the Hammers breaking their MONTHS LONG HOME WIN DROUGHT, against a team that cannot defend & selected some League One players.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
For a team who were battered from the word go, we were vocally pretty decent today and some of the banter chants are still ringing through my head now.

"Da da da da, f***ing retards!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here