Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today we stand together....

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
So the big day has arrived, whatever happens we have stood together and fought countless battles - and made the Albion part of our lives like no other Club could ever do.

Everyone deserves praise and thanks, because we stuck together and as I said way back in 1996......

Together we will win!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
No doubt it's a great result BUT it aint over till that stadium is built my friend. The Nimbys may fight to see another day.:albion:

True, will the fight be over or will the next stage just be beggining. Whilst very excited I'm also slightly concerned as planning permission alone does not a stdium build! The next battle is to secure the funding (I'm sure it's all underway), but even with a yes the fat lady is merely gargling!

gezza

Jul 8, 2003
New Forest
Have not slept all night, my dom perignon is in the fridge ready to rock and roll

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Fan blooming tastic. We never doubted you 2 Jags. Let the celebrations begin. They have 90 days to lodge an appeal, so hopefully sense will prevail and they will announce they won't be doing so and work with us

Looking forward even more to the game tomorrow.

Well done Dick, Martin and all the other tireless workers on the campaign. I, like many others are in your debt.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wrote this on Brightonfans:

Thank you seems too little to express all we feel..... all the hardship, the tears, the frustration we've been through... the hoping against hope, the paranoia and whistling in the wind...... this is what being a fan is all about... thank you is not enough but it'll have to do for now. Pray god we are now at the end of the line and can concentrate on supporting this great club rather than fighting for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here