Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today is the 7th Anniversary of what?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The weather was mental, wasn't it? I remember looking out from The Sportsman before kick-off with dread about what was about to happen...

The one other thing I'll always remember about the goal itself is that for 120 minutes Hiney had been sat about 6/7 rows behind me, but when the celebrations stopped he was somehow right next to me!

And of course the noise when the final penalty hit that post - amazing!

hahahahahahahahaha

I remember that - scenes of ridiculous marvellousness.

Brilliant night

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That video still sends shivers down my spine, madness. Just remember being there nearly in tears feeling we had lost it all then suddenly it just changed in the single moment. One moment that really will live in the memory forever.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I remember it because it was the last time I saw Brighton that season. Next morning my daughter was born so missed the final as that was her first weekend at home!!!

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
we always remember that night as i was a stupid bloke i was walking down the steps of the stand stand when the dugout got in my view just as virgo was about to head it lol

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The commentary is just brilliant "..........You're not there yet though". Shame it's Harding first on the scene to congratulate Virgo though!

"In it goes... oh, it's gone in". Love it!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Watched the 90mins in the Walkabout then went to see NOFX at the The Event, nice drunken night!

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I was in an MK pub at the time, all seemed lost and AV scored in no seconds left - I remember kissing Old Pat on his bald patch and going mental. As I left, I phoned my reclusive 'affluent' Albion fan brother in Sussex in a hoarse voice and swearing like a good 'un over the phone - what the f*ck I thought and still do to this day. One of the most memorable ever Albion moments without a doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here