Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today in the Championship

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The most important thing is to stay in the mix and we are managing to do that very well, albeit 3 points is required tomorrow night.

I suspect the two auto places will go right down to the wire, we just need to hang in their and at some point our opportunity will come when someone slips up.

Of the top 4 at present Burnley are easily the form team so hopefully they will get the yips shortly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Think Boro are gone now, as their blip seems to be over. Overtaking Hull and Burnley is very doable.
Let's just see where we are on Friday night.

Worst case : Boro 10 points ahead of us. As you say, gone :nono:

Best case : Boro 1 point ahead. Not gone yet.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Really looking forward to seeing Bong and Lua Lua forming their partnership again soon.

And providing they can both stay fit, along with Knockhart down the other wing, we've got a really very good squad for the remainder of the season.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Really looking forward to seeing Bong and Lua Lua forming their partnership again soon.

And providing they can both stay fit, along with Knockhart down the other wing, we've got a really very good squad for the remainder of the season.

Sounds good but i think Murphy deserves to keep his place, He covered a bit for Calde and has been free to attack now Rosenior is covering. I would like to see how he fairs with Bong back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here