Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I'm feeling really opinionated...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Pasty, you are clearly a gentleman, but I would add that you have alterior motives in displaying your generosity...nuffing wrong with that in my book!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Today I'm feeling really opinionated...

Nemesis said:
People having a rant (in CAPS) and calling people thick whilst repeatedly using YOUR instead of YOU'RE really PISSES me off.

WELL PERSONALLY, I THINK YOUR PRETTY THINK AND SHOULD PROBABLY GO LOOK AT YOU'RESELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE OTHERS.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :)

Re: Re: Re: Today I'm feeling really opinionated...

AlexFrutos said:
WELL PERSONALLY, I THINK YOUR PRETTY THINK AND SHOULD PROBABLY GO LOOK AT YOU'RESELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE OTHERS.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :)

Ewe our proberly write

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Today I'm feeling really opinionated...

Nemesis said:
Ewe our proberly write

I fink I is proberbly rite, like, innit. And if I is write, that musst mean that you're rong like.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
FAMILY MEMBERS SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER IN THE STREET, IF YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS SORT IT OUT IN THE HOUSE, NOT IN PUBLIC WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU AND HEAR YOU!

JONATHAN PEARCE WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COMMENTATING ON MATCH OF THE DAY OR ON LIVE FOOTBALL, YOUR STATISTICS ALL THE f***ing TIME, PISS ME RIGHT OFF.

SCOTLAND FANS THINKING OF EURO 2008 QUALIFYING, EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE HAD A GOOD START, YOU STILL HAVE TO GO TO FRANCE ASWELL AS ITALY AND THAT IS GOING TO BE TOUGH. WHEN ITALY FINALLY FIND THEIR FEET, I EXPECT THEM TO TAKE THIS GROUP AND FRANCE BECOME RUNNERS UP, BEATING FAROE ISLANDS AND LITUHANIA DOESN'T CLASS YOU AS EUROPEAN FORCE.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brightonfan_86 said:
JONATHAN PEARCE WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COMMENTATING ON MATCH OF THE DAY OR ON LIVE FOOTBALL, YOUR STATISTICS ALL THE f***ing TIME, PISS ME RIGHT OFF.

If Pearce's use of stats pisses you off to this extent Kev, I can only pray you never hear John Motson commentate.

If you did, your head would probably explode on this evidence.

:lolol: :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
People slating teenagers.

I remember when I (yes I know it sounds like madness) was a teenager. About two weeks ago.. It seems like a good way of avoiding a problem or taking up an issue with someone.

Just blame 'the kids'. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here