Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I'm feeling really opinionated...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Today I'm feeling really opinionated. So just in case your interested,

Walking around a BUS with MUSIC playing out your PHONE is not clever big or funny. It just makes you look like a stupid fact twat who everybody (bar none) wants to SLAP really f***ing hard.

TALKING really LOUDLY on a mobile phone in a PUBLIC place is not amusing. Its f***ing annoying and people found guilty of this charge should be tortured for months on end..

Pretending your a SMARTARSE by wearing one of those GAY old TANKTOPS that my GRANDAD wouldn't even wear, makes you look THICK not CLEVER.

Having LONG HAIR (when your male) makes you look like a stupid WOMAN. Get it cut you sad musician FREAK.

Having SHORT HAIR (when your female) makes you look like a daft LESBIAN BUSDRIVER. Grow it - you BUTCHSLAG.

Being a GOTH is stupid. You all try and be DIFFERENT yet you all look the SAME. What is cool about the 'ARISTOCRATIC VAMPIRE' look? Especially when it means you wear the same CLOTHES everyday.

Being a CHAV is stupid. You all look like sad pathetic ****s. There is NOTHING cool about trying to make yourself look LOWER DOWN THE SOCIAL ORDER OR PRETENDING YOUR THICKER THAN YOU ARE. BEING POOR ISN'T CLEVER. ITS JUST POOR. PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU - POORBOY.

Feel free to add your own. Espically about people who write in RANDOM CAPITALS to get a point across. That type really pisses me off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate people who go to watch golf competitions, sit in a stand by a tee, and scream 'IN THE HOLE' to each and every tee shot, even if its a 520yd par 5.

they are TWATS who deserve to be SMASHED with the club of the golfer's choosing. Preferably a GREAT BIG BERTHA.

Last edited:

Teenagers who behave like WHINGEING OLD GITS irritated by the least little thing. Opinionated means saying interesting things about interesting subjects, not emptying a bucket load of cliches into our minds. Who cares what you and Jack Straw think other people should wear? It's a free country, people can look like what they want and wear what they like!

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My girlfriend had an accident a couple of weeks ago, and is struggling to get to work on crutches on the tube.

I've been going in with her, and whats opened my eyes about people this week is that you can't (on appearances) predict what kind of person is caring enough to offer her their seat.

Most people it has to be said, don't actually notice but I've seen so many people push past her and bury their head in their newspapers rather than get up.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
clapham_gull said:
My girlfriend had an accident a couple of weeks ago, and is struggling to get to work on crutches on the tube.

I've been going in with her, and whats opened my eyes about people this week is that you can't (on appearances) predict what kind of person is caring enough to offer her their seat.

Most people it has to be said, don't actually notice but I've seen so many people push past her and bury their head in their newspapers rather than get up.

Thats really quite sad. Personally, as a decent young chap, I always offer my seat to the elderly, disabled or pregnant.

London Irish. I LOVE IT when you talk down to people, espically when you bring age into the issue. Its so fatherly and mature. When I grow up I want to be as sophisticated and well rounded a person as you obviously are.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Biscuit said:

London Irish. I LOVE IT when you talk down to people, espically when you bring age into the issue. Its so fatherly and mature. When I grow up I want to be as sophisticated and well rounded a person as you obviously are.

Sorry LI, but Biscuit, that has really made me chuckle.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
hans kraay fan club said:
I hate people who go to watch golf competitions, sit in a stand by a tee, and scream 'IN THE HOLE' to each and every tee shot, even if its a 520yd par 5.

they are TWATS who deserve to be SMASHED with the club of the golfer's choosing. Preferably a GREAT BIG BERTHA.

I HATE that. f***ing AMERICANS

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sorry LI, but Biscuit, that has really made me chuckle.

whoknowsthisgirlowned.jpg.jpg

I heard someone shouting "GET IN THE HOLE" just yesterday on telly, as they showed Woods putting. Like he needs some sycophant licking arse from the stands to help his putts! The twat even shouted it barely as the ball was hit.

Ooow it makes me ma.....ma......maa..... somewhat disgruntled.

clapham_gull said:
I hate the expression "owned"

But it so becomes geeky teenagers, what's the harm? :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
clapham_gull said:
I hate the expression "owned"

So do I. Who the hell came up with the ridiculous expression? Instead of simply correcting someone, it now seems that it's fashionable to lord it over them with this 'owned' bollocks.

It's a mistake. Shit happens, right?

clapham_gull said:
..and when somebody asked me to "do the math.." at work.

Stewart Lee when he does stand-up gigs in America always asks his audience in ther middle of the show to "do the math. ....................sss"

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
clapham, I used to travel by bus to and from work for the three years I lived in Edinburgh. In the morning the bus was usually half empty so there wasn't much problem getting a seat, in the afternoon it was usually full so normally I would stand, often doing so even if there was a seat free. It was disappointing to see how few young, and I mean school children, would give their seat up to an old person. Call me a bluff traditionalist, but I was brought up to believe that it was common decency to give up your seat, seems that some of the children educated in the posher schools in Edinburgh aren't brought up that way any more, I think their parents are wasting their money paying for their education.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Surely to JESUS clapham_gull should get with the programme?

Seriously though, do people really do that at golf? (I've never been to live golf).

And yes -- kids on every bus in west London who feel the need to, er, own the back of the top deck by playing tinny shite out of their mobiles are really annoying.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Biscuit said:
Thats really quite sad. Personally, as a decent young chap, I always offer my seat to the elderly, disabled or pregnant.

As do I. My criteria for giving up my seat is P.O.D.O.G

Pregnant
Old
Disabled
Or
Georgeous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here