Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I shall be mostly helping to canvass for the Tory Party in BN1

D

Deleted User X18H

...If you see me in Preston Park Ave, Havelock Road, Rugby Road, Preston Drove, Osbourne Road or Rookery Close a biscuit and a glass of juice wouldn't go a miss.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
...If you see me
in Preston Park Ave, Havelock Road, Rugby Road, Preston Drove, Osbourne Road or Rookery Close a biscuit and a glass of juice wouldn't go a miss.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That confirms a point I made last week. We've not seen hide nor hair of any Tory canvassers in Coldean and reading Charlotte Vere's Twitter feed, it seems she wants to concentrate on the posh parts of town. Now, we see that HBB&B is doing the same.

It seems that the Greens have this election in the bag TBH, if the Tories want to win this, they need to attract more than their core vote and they should concentrating their efforts away from the likes of the big houses in Preston Park

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
North Stand Chats very own William Hague.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Point is, Tiddles is going canvassing in a strong Labour/Green area. He'll have his work cut out.

Really? When I was at Varndean, there were Tory posters everywhere in that area come election time. You'd blink if you saw a LibDem one and never Labour

Where are the Tory voters in Pavilion then? They're certainly not in Hanover or North Laine and they're not in Hollingdean and Coldean. If they're not picking them up in Preston Park, where the hell are they?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some people just can't but help making themselves unpopular. I hope you end up knocking on cyclists doors, especially those who remember your previous form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here