Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

today = greer and elphick

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
both missed sitters from headers today,get on one of them tues night,will pay well,and are long over due:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Greer played the first half hour like he was pissed from the night before. Seriously shaky. T.Elphick just looked his usual freaking-out-at-being-ordered-not-to-hoof-if-he-wants-to-keep-his-job self.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Greer played the first half hour like he was pissed from the night before. Seriously shaky. T.Elphick just looked his usual freaking-out-at-being-ordered-not-to-hoof-if-he-wants-to-keep-his-job self.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, and apologies to anyone reading my last several posts, but it needs mentioning...

When playing alongside el abd, greer plays on the right, today with elphick, greer played on the left. It seems silly, that such a slight change in position should matter, but apparently it does (it was given as an excuse for at least one poor england performance from john terry). Perhaps it took him a little while to get settled in with that change.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Greer was better in the second half as was Elf, but there was a big question mark over both for Carlisle's third don't you think?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
im certainly not slagging them off,thought greer passing was good today,im thinking along the value betting on him scoring!!!!!!!!!,i know he has been 40/1 to score first earlier in season

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Don't agree with much of this.
Tommy's header looked a little behind him although Greer should have done better.
I don't think Elphick played bad apart from one attempted run forward and one sliding tacle near the end. Thought he looked quite comfortable

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
deffo sitters and i was right behind the goal,routine headers,and poyet went mad after both chances

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
but due to get one soon,so as i said in 1st post,worth looking at a betting point of view

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
,like the paul mcshanes goal v the scum,imthinking we could have a big winner soon,36/1+,keep an eye out

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Greers was a MUCH easier chance than Elf's, as were both of Murray's in the first half.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would fancy 1-0 Elphick to score on Tuesday.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
im certainly not slagging them off,thought greer passing was good today,im thinking along the value betting on him scoring!!!!!!!!!,i know he has been 40/1 to score first earlier in season

its going to happen today lads,,7/1 to score anytime,30s 1st time scorer

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
why not?

it was so close on Tuesday night...........just that the wrong centre back scored :)

Greer or el Abd to score today? Well I'm never going to put money on Adam!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here