Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAY 15.07 HOVE Trap 6 ALBION FLYER

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Northstandchat Dogs very own greyhound makes his A5 debut this afternoon.

Started off at A7 grade and won. Won at A6 grade and now he's up to A5. If you can't make it to the track, watch it in the bookies. Its going to be tough, but the price should be attractive as a result.

Go on The Flyer

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Have not seen much about your dog on the main board and just saw this. How is the dog and his welfare, I believe he has the same grandfather as mine. I posted a few times about how the dogs are treated and how thousands are destroyed every year.

He looks lovely, does he get any exposure to the outside world so that when you rehome him he will adjust quickly. Greyhounds can be trained well when they are young, or is he just trained to race and chase. Getting him exposure to cats for instance can mean he is easier to keep around other pets.

I Would love to hear about his charector and habits, has he paid for his keep or do you all fund him.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Have not seen much about your dog on the main board and just saw this. How is the dog and his welfare, I believe he has the same grandfather as mine. I posted a few times about how the dogs are treated and how thousands are destroyed every year.

He looks lovely, does he get any exposure to the outside world so that when you rehome him he will adjust quickly. Greyhounds can be trained well when they are young, or is he just trained to race and chase. Getting him exposure to cats for instance can mean he is easier to keep around other pets.

I Would love to hear about his charector and habits, has he paid for his keep or do you all fund him.

Please don't worry yourself about his Welfare, he is doing what he thoroughly enjoys doing, he gets well looked after by people who care about him, I would rather keep the running of our syndicate to the syndicate members, if you were that interested you would have joined the syndicate when you had a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here