Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toadfish....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Steph & Toadie were really close years ago but other factors got in the way of them getting together then.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
max will come back. its as obvious as leeds going down

Of course but only once Toady and Steph are deeply embroiled with each other.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yorkie said:
Of course but only once Toady and Steph are deeply embroiled with each other.

she did say she loved him today and he said is it to soon and she said ''no max isnt coming back''

WHAT A WHOREBAG

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
edna krabappel said:
with hilarious acting all round as usual.

You think today was bad then you should have seen yesterday.

Whilst Toadie was on the operating table the surgeon said "He needs oxygen" despite the fact that he already had oxygen tubes stuck to his face.

Then, when Toadie was flat-lining the surgeon gave him about 5 quick zaps with the shocker (even though you have to wait a number of minutes between each) and pronounced him dead having given no chest compressions whatsoever despite the fact that his hart had stopped!!!

Then to top it off he came back to life after the surgeon had pronounced death :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Re: Re: Toadfish....

Rangdo said:
You think today was bad then you should have seen yesterday.

Whilst Toadie was on the operating table the surgeon said "He needs oxygen" despite the fact that he already had oxygen tubes stuck to his face.

Then, when Toadie was flat-lining the surgeon gave him about 5 quick zaps with the shocker (even though you have to wait a number of minutes between each) and pronounced him dead having given no chest compressions whatsoever despite the fact that his hart had stopped!!!

Then to top it off he came back to life after the surgeon had pronounced death :lolol:

you mean someone other than carl/boyd/katya works in the hospital!!!!!????????????!!!!!!???? i thought they were the only 3 employees!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
she did say she loved him today and he said is it to soon and she said ''no max isnt coming back''

WHAT A WHOREBAG

YOUR MISSING HUSBAND IS MENTALLY ILL!!!

AND HE'S ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS!!!

YOU RUTHLESS OLD WITCH.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Toadfish....

you mean someone other than carl/boyd/katya works in the hospital!!!!!????????????!!!!!!???? i thought they were the only 3 employees!

Is Karl still struck off? Last time I watched before yesterday, Karl had resigned or been fired, something to do with Sky Bishop.

I know he'd resigned as a GP, not sure if that affected his role as a physiotherapist, youth counsellor, gynaecologist, psychiatrist, brain surgeon etc

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Re: Toadfish....

edna krabappel said:
Is Karl still struck off? Last time I watched before yesterday, Karl had resigned or been fired, something to do with Sky Bishop.

I know he'd resigned as a GP, not sure if that affected his role as a physiotherapist, youth counsellor, gynaecologist, psychiatrist, brain surgeon etc

His run-in with Sky showed him that he had lost his passion for medicine and whe resigned as GP/A&E doctor/School councillor. He is now just chillin' and enjoyong his music and being a model father to Rachel and Zeke.

Not sure what has happened to oodles of noodles though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here