Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the person whose seat I snapped in West Stand Upper.....

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Any resemblance to these?

fat%u00252Bnufc%2Bfan.jpg
PA-9975934.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
.... I apologise sincerely.

In the sheer excitement of our 93rd minute winner tonight, I stood on a chair in the row in front and somehow managed to snap the back of the seat off (#fatbastard).

However, what I didn't do was........

Come into your house, rape your Grandmother to DEATH and put my foot through your telly whilst gunning down your newly born baby. So, you and the three people sat with you didn't need to look at me like you were about to cry then call the police. There was 1 minute remaining and your seat will be replaced by the club (oops sorry club as well).

I apologise for my over-exuberance but if a snapped chair is enough to make you look so HORRIFIED I would suggest a place in the family stand will be more to your liking then the relatively "visceral" experience of the WSU.

Its a football match.

Blimey, if that's you apologising sincerely, I can't wait to see you post a top rant!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Haha! Funny thing is my first thought was "shit.... apologise" then when I saw they were all close to tears I thought "oh f*** you then, grow up."

My days of standing on a chair to celebrate are now over..... lesson learnt.

I bet you're glad you thought that, that must've really taught them a lesson. I mean, fancy LOOKING at someone when they've broken your chair.

Safe to say you did the right thing by not saying anything and posting about it on an internet message board with the odd possibility that they might read it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Has nobody thought of the poor chair in this whole sorry debacle? It's all me, me, me, with you lot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what I didn't do was........

Come into your house, rape your Grandmother to DEATH and put my foot through your telly whilst gunning down your newly born baby. So, you and the three people sat with you didn't need to look at me like you were about to cry then call the police.
Shit, the arseholes looked at you? Christ on a bike, you must be lived. That's the kind of response usually reserved for mass murderers and, as you rightly point out, murdering rapists.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

In the sheer excitement of our 93rd minute winner tonight, I stood on a chair in the row in front and somehow managed to snap the back of the seat off (#fatbastard).

Come into your house, rape your Grandmother to DEATH and put my foot through your telly whilst gunning down your newly born baby. So, you and the three people sat with you didn't need to look at me like you were about to cry then call the police. There was 1 minute remaining and your seat will be replaced by the club (oops sorry club as well).

I apologise for my over-exuberance but if a snapped chair is enough to make you look so HORRIFIED I would suggest a place in the family stand will be more to your liking then the relatively "visceral" experience of the WSU.

Its a football match.

I missed running someone over by about 2 inches this evening, I am guessing the look they sent my way may have been similar.

I am only mentioning it as I did not break their back in half.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Why stand on anyone's chair? ???

Oh I agree. It just seems weird that in all the euphoria of scoring, the OP had time to move to another seat, get up on top of it and then break it. Surely if you felt the urge to stand on one you'd stand on the one closest, i.e. your own!

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Never mind accidents happen offer to pay for it to the club and move along. But if you do that to my seat Im going to be dishing out some evil looks I can tell you.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
To date, in times of euphoria, I have caught a woman on the chin with a peach of an uppercut, loosened my sons front tooth with a vicious elbow jab and propelled myself over two rows and landed full square on my head. I'm a pretty laid back sort of guy but five pints and sheer excitement seem to be the undoing of me. So to those affected I apologise too.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I would love to see a return to the North Stand days, when a goal would routinely result in a kind of dry wave machine where you got smacked in the kisser, elbowed into a different shape and ended up about ten rows nearer the goal, covered in the debris of the shoes worn by whoever was nearest you. Made even more brilliantly dangerous by being about five foot tall at the time.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Good work [MENTION=943]Chesney Christ[/MENTION]

Come and join me in the North, I've nearly broken my neck a couple of times with important goals!

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012

Its a football match.

Quality LMFAO, when our season tickets go up next year to compensate for your wanton act of vandalism can we get you to pay the difference lol.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If some lardster decided to get medieval on my chair I too might be tempted to give him a very hard stare. Why didn't you trash your own seat eh? Eh?, speak up lad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here