Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the person whose seat I snapped in West Stand Upper.....

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
.... I apologise sincerely.

In the sheer excitement of our 93rd minute winner tonight, I stood on a chair in the row in front and somehow managed to snap the back of the seat off (#fatbastard).

However, what I didn't do was........

Come into your house, rape your Grandmother to DEATH and put my foot through your telly whilst gunning down your newly born baby. So, you and the three people sat with you didn't need to look at me like you were about to cry then call the police. There was 1 minute remaining and your seat will be replaced by the club (oops sorry club as well).

I apologise for my over-exuberance but if a snapped chair is enough to make you look so HORRIFIED I would suggest a place in the family stand will be more to your liking then the relatively "visceral" experience of the WSU.

Its a football match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't worry I have just texted a certain number

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

In the sheer excitement of our 93rd minute winner tonight, I stood on a chair in the row in front and somehow managed to snap the back of the seat off (#fatbastard).

Come into your house, rape your Grandmother to DEATH and put my foot through your telly whilst gunning down your newly born baby. So, you and the three people sat with you didn't need to look at me like you were about to cry then call the police. There was 1 minute remaining and your seat will be replaced by the club (oops sorry club as well).

I apologise for my over-exuberance but if a snapped chair is enough to make you look so HORRIFIED I would suggest a place in the family stand will be more to your liking then the relatively "visceral" experience of the WSU.

Its a football match.

They only looked at you......calm down dear.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
hmmm don't think I'd be posting this little nugget of information on a public message board!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

Its a football match.

c'mon don't disrespect the family stand now, if you had done that there you would have got a bag of wine gums shoved right up your jacksy! you got off lightly.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
At one stage though you were putting it under your jumper as a souvenir :)
If looks could kill mr chesney he was not a happy chappy

Haha! Funny thing is my first thought was "shit.... apologise" then when I saw they were all close to tears I thought "oh f*** you then, grow up."

My days of standing on a chair to celebrate are now over..... lesson learnt.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well, they know where I sit and what I look like (I have a season ticket) so if they want to report me they don't need to come on NSC to discover my identity do they?!

I didn't mean them, more the club. Obviously it will probably be fine, but better safe than sorry :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Haha! Funny thing is my first thought was "shit.... apologise" then when I saw they were all close to tears I thought "oh f*** you then, grow up."

My days of standing on a chair to celebrate are now over..... lesson learnt.

Lay off the pies and you can still stand on a chair to celebrate ;) :lolol:

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering

Its a football match.

I think you need to really work on your goal celebrations! You sound like a NUTCASE ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here