Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the MillStad 30,000. How many of you on Monday?

eastlondonseagull said:
I've got a horrible feeling only a handful of folk will turn up
At least those of us who do show will be able to stroll along the prom, prom, prom in conversation with Micky Adams, Peter Ward, the current team and sundry other legends.

That'll do for me.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make it myself yet, but will do my darndest.

But I've got a horrible feeling only a handful of folk will turn up :nono:

Please everyone, prove me wrong.

Don't leave it to others-ANY OF YOU.

Don't make excuses.

Get yourself down there on Monday. Even if you only like the Albion because they're something to moan about until the next game gives you something new to moan about. Without Falmer you'll have f*** all to moan about.

3 gulls thinks it's a waste of time-thank f*** there will be Albion fans who think differently.

The 2 banners that used to live on the back of the dugouts will be there and I'm looking for volunteers to carry them-don't be shy!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
3gulls said:
Easy see previous post!

Not only that, Cardiff was a great day out, this is a complete waste of time! :nono:

I pray to God that you are not typical of our average supporter. We'd have gone under long ago if we all had your attitude, you glory hunting c o c k!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't get time off work. I'm sure others have the same problem.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Re: Re: Re: Re: To the MillStad 30,000. How many of you on Monday?

gazwag said:
I was surprised last year how small the turn out was and I expect there will be an even smaller turnout this year

I think you're right - it's called "Falmer Fatigue" - not surprising really.....however, I will be there with some balloons!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why the negativity?... I think we will match or exceed last years turnout, which was pretty good, if not exceptional, as I would have liked... :)

Some reasons given here for not going are obviously valid... saying it's a waste of time is bollox, however... we don't know whether the decision is made, and we can't afford to be complacent...

Get down there (please)... :)

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Got work like a lot of others

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here