Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the idiot who threw the full bottle of coke from WSU last night.....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I hope you get id'd and a lengthy ban. It narrowly missed me in WSL row L, the bloke behind me, and slammed into the back of the seat of the bloke in front of me with such force that it hurt his back. Travelling at that velocity if it had connected with someone then they'd have been seriously hurt, or possily worse if it struck them on the head. Whoever you are I hope you're ashamed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was that as either the 2nd or 3rd goal went in? Something like seat 155-160sih?

I saw something fly down from over my right shoulder into WSL.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
And was it reported? Were the stewards/club aware

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
What an idiot! Now we're going to get dragged down to the Luton / Southend / So many others level, and not be allowed to have lids on our bottles in the ground. Thanks for doing that!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It was after the 2nd or 3rd goal, can't remember exactly as that whole period is a bit of a blur. I didn't/haven't reported it to the club for the very reason that by doing so many will likely suffer because of one idiot.

Bozza, yep that's the area number-wise.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Quite a few programmes were thrown from the middle tier after their 3rd went in.

You get a much better class of hooligan in the 1901 Club.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It was after the 2nd or 3rd goal, can't remember exactly as that whole period is a bit of a blur. I didn't/haven't reported it to the club for the very reason that by doing so many will likely suffer because of one idiot.

Bozza, yep that's the area number-wise.

Report it (and then ignore the inevitable "no one likes a grass" shit from Das Closet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it such a bad thing if bottle tops are taken? Maybe they should be taken from those in the top stands, it is an accident waiting to happen. And I say accident, because while anyone throwing a bottle is clearly an arsehole, it's easy for people to go into the ground while on drugs etc and do stupid things, and the said arsehole wouldn't want to hurt someone as they clearly will one day.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
How do you know it came from the WSU and not the 1901 Joe?

From the trajectory and force that it hit it must have come from higher and further back than the 1901 area. Also, there was no evidence of prawn sandwich on the bottle.

Edit; and has no been confirmed by others on this thread.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Many thanks to the tosser. If this gets reported its going to cause no end of arguments in future with the stewards when supporters with type 1 or 2 diabetes need to take bottles of fizzy drink into the ground because of their medical condition.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did they protest by lobbing their matching tartan rugs & flasks?

It might have been a bit too warm last night so they would have left them in their prestige vehicle sat in the BF car park in the spaces formerly set aside for disabled fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here