Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To some of the so called Palace fans?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
If ? YOU ARE THAT GOOD WHY ARE PLAYING US? Please explain why you are not in The Prem ? Dont you want to join the other Big clubs like Wigan,Fulham,Bolton,Charlton,WBA,Middlesborough,Birmingham and West Ham. :jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Leekbrookgull said:
If ? YOU ARE THAT GOOD WHY ARE PLAYING US? Please explain why you are not in The Prem ? Dont you want to join the other Big clubs like Wigan,Fulham,Bolton,Charlton,WBA,Middlesborough,Birmingham and West Ham. :jester:

Been there 4 times already give someone else a chance eh? (not Brighton obviously!) :wave:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Morning BBN.:wave:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:down: :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
God this is BORING
How many more 'FAO Palace fans' threads do we need ? We lost. Big deal. Move on. Lets stop whining like little slags crying into our ovaltine about how poor and impoverished we are. I've almost forgotten about it already.

Bloody internet.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
God this is BORING
How many more 'FAO Palace fans' threads do we need ? We lost. Big deal. Move on. Lets stop whining like little slags crying into our ovaltine about how poor and impoverished we are. I've almost forgotten about it already.

Bloody internet.

I agree with big Sleazy 10 right there.

Let's talk about something a bit more intersting like what type of TITS are best.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Let's talk about something a bit more intersting like what type of TITS are best.
Damn straight.
The best TITS are the ones big enough to squash together so your cock can be completely envelopped, with just the japs eye peeping out the top pointing threateningly at her chin.

I recommend soapy ones for this.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah good call. I think my favourites are ones that are about a handful but nice a firm yet still have a little bit of give so when you are f***ing they swing for side to side ever so slightly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The absolute BESTEST though are the ones that are MASSIVE, but so well defined that they can STILL pass the Pencil Test.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got a thing for small titties presently, like Paris Hiltons. I can't think why because they have no real qualities.

E

enigma

Its all about the big ones, but they have to be defined. Nipples are important as well.

I like ones where the nipples stand out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not too big though - I don't like really big nipples. Don't like them too brown either, I prefer the pinky ones that ginger girls often seem to sport.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's not about massive nipples, never has been. That's the thing about Paris Hiltons nipples, they are just about right in size and very pointy.

I imagine Ruby from Eastenders has nice nips.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

You had your moment were having ours and Loving it. Keep em coming chaps.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
God this is BORING

Bloody internet.

Prepare to be called a 'Twat' by Tooting for being so sensible Easy.

Mrs Pres has 38G's, the one before her had 34A's, I know which I prefer.

E

enigma

Easy 10 said:
Not too big though - I don't like really big nipples. Don't like them too brown either, I prefer the pinky ones that ginger girls often seem to sport.

Not massive, but I like them to stand out a bit so you can tweak like the levels on a mixer.

I would love to shag a ginger girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here