Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Knight, The Blooms and whoever else is involved with decision making at the club..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
FFS, in Russell Slade the board got extremely lucky. Not only did he manage to dig us out of the poo that came from the almighty cock the Board made of things last summer (and made worse by the time they took to realise it) but the Board were doubly lucky because someone else was very publically their first choice.

Slade is our Zamora, with Gannon playing the part of Lorenzo Pinamonte. We got lucky there, very lucky. The stupidity of the last 12 months hasn't cost us a division, and incredibly we've ended up with a very good manager who is loved by virtually all the fans. It would take monumental stupidity not to keep him on, and importantly we must sort this out NOW.

We have players to keep, release, and sign. The new players should be ready to pick up the moment they are available, and that means getting the manager sorted now. If we arse around for 2 or 3 weeks then we are sending out completely the wrong message to Slade, and hampering our changes to the playing (and backroom) staff this summer.

If we don't keep hold of Slade, then I think I'll lose what little faith I still have in those who are running our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here