Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To hails of derision......

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
I have long thought that the abuse which Vicente has attracted on NSC has been completely unjustified. I have watched the Albion for 44 years now, and I honestly think he is one of the most cultured, naturally clever players I have seen. His balance and centre of gravity is remarkable and he changed the game today.

He is a class act.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In my defence m'lud I have not once 'abused' the plaintiff (is that the right word?). But I've had many a tongue in cheek comment about our very own sick note and will continue to do so. The case for the defendant is now closed.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I have long thought that the abuse which Vicente has attracted on NSC has been completely unjustified. I have watched the Albion for 44 years now, and I honestly think he is one of the most cultured, naturally clever players I have seen. His balance and centre of gravity is remarkable and he changed the game today.

He is a class act.
He certainly is. The abusers have made themselves look the sad, lazy headed goons that they are

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
There are several pages on a thread called "Vicente" saying the same thing if you would care to look.

Was unaware that additional threads were banned if there was a already a discussion on the same subject elsewhere. Wil pay more attention next time.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He has came back from injury and proved hes still a good player, is it too much to suggest he should start on Tuesday ?

If were winning games without risking him for a full 90 then im happy for half hour. If he can play 90 comfortably which im hoping then bring it on!! Guys a magician!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here