Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To celebrate the launch of albionarchives.com .....

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lovely jubbly....I remember winning a few quid from a mate on Kevin Bremner scoring and then drinking it all in the pub afterwards
Sad day if I remember right as it was the Bradford City fire that day and many died ..luckily my brother chose to come home to see the albion rather than stay in the north at Uni and see Bradford av lincoln

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Auditor said:
Lovely jubbly....I remember winning a few quid from a mate on Kevin Bremner scoring and then drinking it all in the pub afterwards
Sad day if I remember right as it was the Bradford City fire that day and many died ..luckily my brother chose to come home to see the albion rather than stay in the north at Uni and see Bradford av lincoln

Bradford fire was 1985 after we had beaten Sheffield Utd 1-0 to just miss out on going back up to Div 1 (as was).

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Ernest said:
Bradford fire was 1985 after we had beaten Sheffield Utd 1-0 to just miss out on going back up to Div 1 (as was).

must have been the beer !!...can only assume old age is setting in

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Can't get it either - Mac OSX. Can download Media Player 9 but I'm never altogether happy about having to download applications I've so far managed to live without in order to view just the one thing. Having taken "soundings" on this I'm not entirely alone in thinking this way.

But please don't take this as a criticism, sir. Just a constructive comment.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
roz said:
Can't get it either - Mac OSX. Can download Media Player 9 but I'm never altogether happy about having to download applications I've so far managed to live without in order to view just the one thing. Having taken "soundings" on this I'm not entirely alone in thinking this way.

But please don't take this as a criticism, sir. Just a constructive comment.

With VLC Media Player 0.9 for OSX (its not out yet, and 0.8.1 doesn't do all of what I'm about to list), you can replace the functionality of Macast iTunes, DVD Player.app, Quicktime and Windows Media Player for OSX.

Its well worth installing, as even now it does most of that, AND it lets you watch American DVD's without changing DVD drive region (on all platforms, not just the Mac)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here