Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To burn a Turkey flag

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The thing is burning the flag shows hatred and comtempt for the country of Turkey and EVERYONE who comes from there or has anything to do with the country. The guy will look like a bigot for doing it and he should be told so.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Safeway said:
When I saw those Macedonian peasants burning our flag my loins filled with rage. I'm pretty sure the Turks would be equally pissed off.

Admittedly not as pissed off as if we all decided to boycott Clay Oven/Cappadocia/Ali Baba's etc.

You've just given the best argument against doing it.

Burning the flag of another country is the most arrogant and disrespectful thing to do.

So the Macedonians did it - does that make it alright for us to do it?

Cheshire, your friend will probably do it, but he's a fool and no better than the Macedonians that Safeway is going on about.

Aren't we bigger than that?

Now, if he was setting David Blaine on fire....

bha00

Banned
Sep 24, 2003
people like you give brighton the bad poof name there is no room for people like you in football if you were loyal english you would hate the turks!

f off go support somthing else apart from football!!!:censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bha00 said:
people like you give brighton the bad poof name there is no room for people like you in football if you were loyal english you would hate the turks!

I wonder who this CHISELPOP is:jester:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
bha00 said:

lol, very funny. kids are out!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Safeway said:
I was being sarcastic. Not so sure muppet boy magoo was though. I think he was just being wet.

Don't think that was really called for silly boy.

Don't you think we are unfairly targeted and unfairly given a bad name by other countries?

The point i was making was that other countries can get away with murder, whereas if we were to burn another countries flag there would be serious repurcussions!

No?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here