Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Brighton fans everywhere...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The most surreal thing i ever saw at a game of football, sitting in the Holmesdale upper and a couple of feet away old bill in full riot gear for the whole 90 mins! And they were at every exit as well

And the funniest thing I ever saw at a footie match was that fat Palarse **** trying to get on the cinder track towards us in 2005. Taken down by ol' Bill not so much in his prime as in his grime.
PG

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We might not play at Selhurst Park again, because it might not exist for much longer.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I thought it was 2003, i.e. 6 years ago? That said I can't even work out when my first Albion game was!

zico

Oct 27, 2009
I was there and proud to admit it its called following your team through thick and thin you f***ing inbreed scum !

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Still only six years ago!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Have fun ground sharing with whoever takes you in. I hope its some Non league side who play somewhere in scottland so YOU can travel some ungodly number of miles for a homegame, and we'll see YOU in the prem in five years time yeah? You couldn't do what we did and you'll never be able to! Five years prior we nearly fell out of exsistance. Don't tell us we are rubbish. We bounced back and we're proud to have been eveb ABLE to be beaten by you. Shows how far we had come in such a short amount of time...

No i wasn't at the Gills ground ever - too young to even remember!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was a bad day but not as bad as a 9-0, can't remember when we suffered one that bad. (came close earlier this season though :lolol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here