Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To be fair....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't think Millwall did much either to be fair, but Michel pulled off two saves near the end when they were clean through on goal, so they did have more than one chance.

I do wonder about you. By the time they had their one on ones we were late in match chasing the game - there were bound to be gaps at the back and chances on the break. We took Painter off for goodness sake. These chances do not mean that Millwall were making better chances through their own superiority, it just means that we were behind late in the game and were pushing forward - and that's a product of conceeding a soft goal after 50 minutes, not the skills of Millwall's forwards.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
To be fair Granny, I thought we were a relegation side and Millwall were not much better.
I am not advocating sacking the manager but I do wonder if he was the right man for the job. When you see the manager on his knees with his head in his hands as I did today, I'm not sure that gives me confidence. Neither does the team. Gives away the ball far too often, lack lustre passes, inability to get a shot on target and defensively inept. Oh yes, and we cannot win at home. Apart from that it was a great game.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I don't give a monkeys if we win or lose these days so long as I have witnessed a great game, and to be fair, today I witnessed a really good game.

it was end to end, chances galore.....tremendous comedy moments - calderon's attempt at a cross in front of H block....their striker 1 on 1 three times and f***ed up all three chances.....the very nice young lady steward being told by Robocop to get a coat and having to walk in front of the Millwall fans and cox missing the goal in the last minute.

All in all 8/10 for entertainment today. Good stuff

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I actually thought that was the best we have played this season. And yes, I have been to every home game. Dont understand all the nagativity

ok...SERIOUSLY?!?! that was my 2nd trip to Withers and it was a horrid match! lastg time was against Oldham and we were shitter then than today but not by much, we are in a relegation battle and wont get away from it with a performance like that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My God people, you thought that was good football. It was a f***ing shambles, the players allowed themselves to be bullied by refs, linesmen and Milwall from start to finish. We had many chances and f***ed every single one of them. I will not be attending that pantomime again. Pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here