Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Barnes

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hang on I've given the guy some credit tonight but I can see why some people aren't happy.
It wasn't aimed at you mate it was a general statement, & yeah I can see why people are not happy but I don't think we can lay all the blame on barnes

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
lol it gets worse on here.

back on topic, i was pleased for him he needed the goal and hopefully we now see a improved Barnes.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It's not just a Brighton thing ffs. Didn't we just have a thread about Palace being unhappy with Murray (who has surely scored two legendary goals in their club history within 4 months)? I don't rate Barnes, but his goal was timely and his penalty immaculate. But let's not allow one half-decent performance skewer his good and bad performance this season. For me, he's a player, who like many in the squad, blow hot and cold; good when the team are on top, bad when we're not. Luckily tonight, he managed to get a goal when we were playing poorly, and buried a good penalty. Apart from that, personally I still would prefer Hoskins up front with CMS.

Jan 18, 2012
Sorry, he applauded Barnes as far as I can see (maybe SLIGHTLY sarcastically?!) - so why is he a 'f***ing moron'??!!!

he implied barnes has made no impact for us during the season. i could write essays on why the people on here who slag off barnes after every single game are wrong but i frankly cant be bothered. anyone who suggests he is shite and isn't upto standard has very little knowledge of football whatsoever.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's still young & is only going to get better. I just wish people would get off his back.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I always find it weird that Barnes who has scored more goals than anyone else & our manager plays him out of position gets the stick whilst CMS has been anonymous since September!

CMS ..... "anonymous" ?????? Please send me some of the mind bending drugs your on mate !!!

!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here