To Barnes

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You came on and actually made a f***ing impact, well done :bowdown:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure he'll be deeply bothered what you think, good or bad.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Whatever anyone says or thinks I rate him. He scores goals.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
and please learn that you can't go to Wrexham and win 3 points in a cup match...cringeworthy interview

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Made an impact after we were...struggling. Now lets see it in the league (obviously supported Barnes!)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I always find it weird that Barnes who has scored more goals than anyone else & our manager plays him out of position gets the stick whilst CMS has been anonymous since September!

Er... NSC likes a witch hunt? The moaners started on Barnes in the middle of his debut 20-goal season and haven't let up.

As for CMS, I said it on the other thread, its interesting that CMS' form died about the time Dicker got injured. Its almosr like he needs support from a creative midfield!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
As for CMS, I said it on the other thread, its interesting that CMS' form died about the time Dicker got injured. Its almosr like he needs support from a creative midfield!

Now that is funny!

It's amazing how by not playing, some players become a lot better.

A bit like England in the World Cup. Oh we're so missing Gareth Barry. We all know how that went.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Oh and Ashley Barnes, a good finish and a good penalty at the end.

It's obvious you know you are not playing great at the moment so well done.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Now that is funny!

It's amazing how by not playing, some players become a lot better.

A bit like England in the World Cup. Oh we're so missing Gareth Barry. We all know how that went.

You misunderstand, I know Dicker has his faults but his strength has always been his vision from midfield, something nobody else in the side has.

I haven't forgotten that he also gives the ball away in dangerous positions pretty often...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well done for making what should have been a positive notion derisory. Well done.

Patronising too, or maybe just an attempt to get his own thread on the subject before other people started asking "what do you think of him now?", seeing as he's usually one of the prime candidates for slagging the player off.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I sometimes wonder if this is just a Brighton thing, do other clubs give their top scoring players all this shit or is it just us ?
It's ridiculous & I swear us on NSC argue among ourselves over the slightest little thing just for the sake of it, I don't go on other clubs forums.... Is there as much in-fighting on their message boards ?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I sometimes wonder if this is just a Brighton thing, do other clubs give their top scoring players all this shit or is it just us ?
It's ridiculous & I swear us on NSC argue among ourselves over the slightest little thing just for the sake of it, I don't go on other clubs forums.... Is there as much in-fighting on their message boards ?

Hang on I've given the guy some credit tonight but I can see why some people aren't happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here