Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we finish 17th how would we see that? Progress? We’ve obviously played very well in spells. But 17th is a remote possibly.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we finish 17th how would we see that? Progress? We’ve obviously played very well in spells. But 17th is a remote possibly.

We’ve seen our previous manager sacked for a terrible run post-Christmas. Not saying it would happen but it’d be such a terrible run to get there it wouldn’t be a shock.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shit defence.

Plus that old chestnut of being sterile upfront.

Opponents are now queuing up, home and away, to draw us in then counter attack.

Yep agreed. Failure to take chance is okay if you are rock solid at the back. Once that goes you’re in the do dos

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick update after last nights interesting games. Leeds/Everton both staring down the barrel of a gun.

We now look sensibly to be finishing 12th-15th.

Chance of bonus points on Saturday v Liverpool and apparently (I'm reliably informed) we also have a game next Wednesday against Spurs. Who knew? :lol:

Attachments

• NSC Others 27a.png
    NSC Others 27a.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 244

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not much changed. Still level.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 28.png
    NSC Fixtures 28.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 199
  • NSC Graph 28.png
    NSC Graph 28.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 198

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
League table update. Everton into the bottom three for the first time. And very tight for 4th. We look firmly tucked into that 11th-15th slot. Top half a distant dream I fear.

Attachments

• NSC Others 28.png
    NSC Others 28.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 202

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I haven't seen us win at home since September 19th. That's pretty sobering for me personally.

I'm not sure I've seen anything to suggest that changing. That's even more sobering.

We won't go down, but there's little for me to get excited about at the moment.

Come on Brighton! Prove me wrong on Wednesday.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I haven't seen us win at home since September 19th. That's pretty sobering for me personally.

I'm not sure I've seen anything to suggest that changing. That's even more sobering.

We won't go down, but there's little for me to get excited about at the moment.

Come on Brighton! Prove me wrong on Wednesday.

I concur, Saturday reminded me of some of the games at Withdean. I didn't really enjoy it and realise that at the moment I am still going out of pure loyalty when I'd have actually had a more enjoyable afternoon doing some gardening in the sun. I'll still be there wednesday night though of course.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I concur, Saturday reminded me of some of the games at Withdean. I didn't really enjoy it and realise that at the moment I am still going out of pure loyalty when I'd have actually had a more enjoyable afternoon doing some gardening in the sun. I'll still be there wednesday night though of course.

I'd like to echo the grind. But on this occasion not really feeling that grind. It was a Saturday daylight kick-off, the sun was shining, it was Liverpool. If this game seemed like a chore, then sorry but that's about as good as it gets for us. Maybe to re-evaluate personal leisure time activities?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd like to echo the grind. But on this occasion not really feeling that grind. It was a Saturday daylight kick-off, the sun was shining, it was Liverpool. If this game seemed like a chore, then sorry but that's about as good as it gets for us. Maybe to re-evaluate personal leisure time activities?

You make some very valid points and it wasn't a chore to attend. Just felt a bit meh. It was okay, but the result was inevitable and the lack of battle was disappointing. Maybe it will be different Wednesday night.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still level. But starting to look over our shoulders. Enjoy the break from football!

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 29.png
    NSC Fixtures 29.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 214
  • NSC Graph 29.png
    NSC Graph 29.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 213
  • NSC Others 29.png
    NSC Others 29.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 224

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just gone through the fixtures, struggling to see how we get more than 5 points from the remaining and that’s with 1 at wolves just because we always do well v them.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just gone through the fixtures, struggling to see how we get more than 5 points from the remaining and that’s with 1 at wolves just because we always do well v them.

I'll have a bet that we get more than 5. Winnings to the Trussell Trust, who'll need it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here