Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
3 points dropped tonight. Now just 2 over. But this run of no wins was "expected". Hold your nerves.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 16.png
    NSC Fixtures 16.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 413
  • NSC Graph 16c.png
    NSC Graph 16c.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
- First four games suggest a stonking 8 points which would put us in the top six?
- After that early promise only one more win in the next 12 games as the "More snow tomorrow" thread sees it's first outing. :)

I wish the tracker was more wrong than this!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why the dip? Are we so shite we’ve got to hand points back now?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the updated league table, which offers some comfort that we can still finish ahead of Palace.

Attachments

• NSC Others 16b.png
    NSC Others 16b.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 387

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
3 points dropped tonight. Now just 2 over. But this run of no wins was "expected". Hold your nerves.

I sometimes find this tracker depressing. Even if we match it, it’s an exercise in treading water.

As I say, sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I sometimes find this tracker depressing. Even if we match it, it’s an exercise in treading water.

As I say, sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t disagree with that. I take comfort that in some ways it is not us that is the problem, it is the Premier League. And it is depressingly difficult to make the conversion from relegation battle every year to mid table comfort. And the margins between the two is relatively low. Therefore it is quite predictable and little differences can make a very significant difference to how we feel about our teams performance almost regardless of how we are playing. I saw someone post that of you would at Burnley this would not be surprising. I’d add Brentford as well. Two games we were very lucky to get any points in frankly. But then then there have been games like arsenal where we clearly should have won.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't want to think about where we're going to be on the tracker come 10pm on the 14th January.

Don't know how we're going to slow this stone sinking on this form.

Brentford at home is pretty MASSIVE. Win that and we will all feel a lot better about things.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It's interesting that Palace are 4 pts behind us in the tracker, but level on points in reality with Norwich and watford to come before the half way point, whilst we have Utd/Chelsea/Spurs .
That would imply they have a much tougher 2nd half of the season than us.

Will be interesting how that plays out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
League table going into the boxing day games.

Attachments

• NSC Others 16c.png
    NSC Others 16c.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 476

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lovely to see three points on the board again. Free hit in the next game and then we need 4 points from Everton (A) and Palace (H) to maintain the lead.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 17.png
    NSC Fixtures 17.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 327
  • NSC Graph 17.png
    NSC Graph 17.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 323

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The league table. Southampton are the biggest winners from the last round of games which sees us slip to 13th. As mentioned above it is interesting to see how low Palace are in this. Dare we dream?

Attachments

• NSC Others 17.png
    NSC Others 17.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 310

Yesterday's result was as important for us across the season as the Saints one was for Austrian Ralph. Keeps us on track for not experiencing a relegation flirting campaign, which is the benchmark of current success for any Albion manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here