Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid Fabian bashing..... is Giraffe doing his tracker this season?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Sadly, I think top 4. With Manure they’re hoovering up highly rated players, at a loss of just Gallagher, whilst remarkably the other monied clubs are spending modestly to zero.

Eventually money talks.

Do you think so? I think they’re in a state of constant churn. Their pre-season was pretty poor too.

As mentioned above, I’m not at all sure that Maresca lasts the season. For me it will come down to the first few games. Start well and things might click in time, but start poorly and the negativity from the stands will start and become a feedback loop that will see him gone.

Reading the comments on the Athletic as they go back in for Felix, who they considered a flop on loan, is hilarious.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do you think so? I think they’re in a state of constant churn. Their pre-season was pretty poor too.

As mentioned above, I’m not at all sure that Maresca lasts the season. For me it will come down to the first few games. Start well and things might click in time, but start poorly and the negativity from the stands will start and become a feedback loop that will see him gone.

Reading the comments on the Athletic as they go back in for Felix, who they considered a flop on loan, is hilarious.

I may put a few quid on Chelsea making top 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here