Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all you Palace lurkers

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Odd? Pointless I would say!
Someone a little insecure and looking for a bit of attention...?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Odd? Pointless I would say!
Someone a little insecure and looking for a bit of attention...?

I am still waiting to find out if the mother knows that he plans to reveal all on NSC, if not I am sure she soon will. Its not like only Brighton fans read NSC is it

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I think Williams has been with us since the age of about 8 and it's not uncommon for only one club to approach a player at that age, not everyone can identify talent in every player.

He could be a star for us but gets chopped down unnecessarily by opposing players far too often and appears to be made of glass at times.

Poogate has been and gone, the only thing worth remembering is that it showed your club momentarily in a very bad light and it spurred our team on, anything else is now immaterial.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Poogate has been and gone, the only thing worth remembering is that it showed your club momentarily in a very bad light and it spurred our team on, anything else is now immaterial.[/QUOTE]

Agree just let it be now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was more referring to what you have to pm Bozza about. Now surely if his mum told you then it is privileged as everyone does not know, does she know you plan on revealing it on NSC? You do realise if there is any truth in what you say then you could get JW in grief with the CPFC board as I am sure they would have been told not to discuss it

Bozza doesn't want to be woken up a 5 am by OB because a Nigel has reported a posting on NSC. If there is any substance as to what was heard which has been already corroborated by other sources then it will be in the public domain at some time in the future.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bozza doesn't want to be woken up a 5 am by OB because a Nigel has reported a posting on NSC. If there is any substance as to what was heard which has been already corroborated by other sources then it will be in the public domain at some time in the future.

Erm Yeah, that is really something the police would get involved in. Thanks for you're assistance though

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Erm Yeah, that is really something the police would get involved in. Thanks for you're assistance though
Well this happened in 2009 :wink:
"NSC is closed temporarily to get your attention. Please read the below carefully.

This morning I have received an alert from the police in relation to a thread that has been on NSC. The specifics I could be charged with are:

Sections 4a & 5 of the Public Order Act 1986

Sections 28 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1988 - Stirring up racial hatred

Publish materials to stir up racial hatred.

Section 146 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 increases sentences for offences aggravated by sexual orientation.

I 'run' NSC for fun. It takes up a fair bit of time occasionally, and also causes grief. But this is a level of grief too far.

So this is a first and last warning to everyone:

Do not use NSC as a sounding board for any views you may hold on race matters. They do not belong here.

Anyone who gets anywhere the line I draw will be banned permanently. Where do I draw the line? Don't try and find out - just stay well clear. Don't post any of those little joke threads designed to 'tease'. A thread entitled "Which race to you prefer?" and then a response of 'The 100 metres' will result in a ban.

Be in no doubt that if there is any more, NSC will be closed down for good without notice. That would be very sad, but I do not want to carry the risk of what some idiots think is acceptable

NSC will stay closed for a little while in order that people get to read and digest this. Many apologies to the significant majority who use NSC in the way it is intended."

Somebody squealed to the police.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Well this happened in 2009 :wink:
"NSC is closed temporarily to get your attention. Please read the below carefully.

This morning I have received an alert from the police in relation to a thread that has been on NSC. The specifics I could be charged with are:

Sections 4a & 5 of the Public Order Act 1986

Sections 28 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1988 - Stirring up racial hatred

Publish materials to stir up racial hatred.

Section 146 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 increases sentences for offences aggravated by sexual orientation.

I 'run' NSC for fun. It takes up a fair bit of time occasionally, and also causes grief. But this is a level of grief too far.

So this is a first and last warning to everyone:

Do not use NSC as a sounding board for any views you may hold on race matters. They do not belong here.

Anyone who gets anywhere the line I draw will be banned permanently. Where do I draw the line? Don't try and find out - just stay well clear. Don't post any of those little joke threads designed to 'tease'. A thread entitled "Which race to you prefer?" and then a response of 'The 100 metres' will result in a ban.

Be in no doubt that if there is any more, NSC will be closed down for good without notice. That would be very sad, but I do not want to carry the risk of what some idiots think is acceptable

NSC will stay closed for a little while in order that people get to read and digest this. Many apologies to the significant majority who use NSC in the way it is intended."

Somebody squealed to the police.

Have you been drinking? This is about Johnny williams, nothing to do with race, sex or religion

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I was more referring to what you have to pm Bozza about. Now surely if his mum told you then it is privileged as everyone does not know, does she know you plan on revealing it on NSC? You do realise if there is any truth in what you say then you could get JW in grief with the CPFC board as I am sure they would have been told not to discuss it
:lolol: I actually think your serious

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have you been drinking? This is about Johnny williams, nothing to do with race, sex or religion

Not true. Johnny Williams is white, male and will have a view on religion...

Ps he's also lost a lot of hair for such a young kid...:thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
:lolol: I actually think your serious

Actually I am, if there is any truth to what the op is saying then it may backfire as chances are he JW was told to keep his mouth shut.
Then again the silence from the OP says it all really

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The big issue is that he plays for Palace and one of the co-chairmen likes to mention "litigation" every now and then. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually I am, if there is any truth to what the op is saying then it may backfire as chances are he JW was told to keep his mouth shut.
Then again the silence from the OP says it all really

That he's offline? :lol: I don't get which bit is the problem that could get Williams in trouble with your board? All fairly innocent, although admittedly a bit odd...

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
That he's offline? :lol: I don't get which bit is the problem that could get Williams in trouble with your board? All fairly innocent, although admittedly a bit odd...

He was not offlibe earlier.
The but about the supposed revelation about poogate, as I said I am sure both clubs have been told to keep quiet

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i personally would love to know who plopped one out on your dressing room floor on that balmy spring evening back in may.......if ever there was a name and shame worthy action , this has got to be one.

also , from the thread title i would say that swindon is trying to wind up "palace lurkers".......he appears to have got one going quite nicely....:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was not offlibe earlier.
The but about the supposed revelation about poogate, as I said I am sure both clubs have been told to keep quiet

Ah - you've heard the truth too then - and don't want it getting out! :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here