Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all those attending Mr Norman Cook's party this weekend.

Please treat our lovely stadium with respect, clean up after yourselves and no ripping up seats in a rock n roll frenzy. We fought hard to get it, please don't break it. :dunce:

This.

I am assuming the WSU will be used and would very much like to have a padded seat come August.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I dont really geddit, do some people actaully have allocated seats for this gig?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Please treat our lovely stadium with respect, clean up after yourselves and no ripping up seats in a rock n roll frenzy. We fought hard to get it, please don't break it. :dunce:

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, presumably you're rather preaching to the converted putting it on this site !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Good point. Frank, time to change your name to "Frank's Tame Years"? :smile:

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I dont really geddit, do some people actaully have allocated seats for this gig?

It's all general admittance, they are opening the pitch, some of the seats in the stands (probably WSL and 1901 ) and the concourse and you can move around as freely as you like, not sure who would want to sit down down at a gig though, I will personally be on the pitch.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It's all general admittance, they are opening the pitch, some of the seats in the stands (probably WSL and 1901 ) and the concourse and you can move around as freely as you like, not sure who would want to sit down down at a gig though, I will personally be on the pitch.

This. I didn't think there was seating for this and who would want to sit when you go to such an event. I know I would be standing Raving it up.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Frank's Mild Years, more like.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
He is on talkcrap in a minute. Also I have two tickets for the friday for sale. I can't go due to bloody babysitting issues. Gutted. £60 the pair if anyone is interested, pm me. Regards.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who would want to sit down??!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This.

I am assuming the WSU will be used and would very much like to have a padded seat come August.

That's a very odd assumption. I reckon the wsl, north and south will be open. Doubt more than about 3 people will sit down for any length of time.

That's a very odd assumption. I reckon the wsl, north and south will be open. Doubt more than about 3 people will sit down for any length of time.

Fair enough, it's been a long time since I've been anywhere near a "dance evening" and nowadays seating facilities are a must.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here