Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

to all the negative n u t s on here tonight

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
get a new winger in and we will be flying again, means teams don't know how we are going to play. At the moment its obvious narrow 3 with Bennett floating

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Its suddenly like old times again on here. Away with the false optimism and jingoistic winning the league type talk. Back the to battle against certain relegation, doom and disaster.

There will be a plethoria of "Poyet (read Wilkins) out" and "Bloom (read Knight) out" threads soon.

Happy days.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we are top....have a great young manager.....a new staduim....a rich chairman.....I am f***ing over the f***ing moon we shock horror lose 2 out off 4 very hard games and all the negative c u n t s come out JUST f*** OFF

not often I agree with you Vulture but this is absolutely spot on

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We're still 4 points clear (and there's no guarantee Charlton will win tomorrow, stranger things have happened than 3rd place team not beating last placed).

And though our points per game average is below 2 for the first time since the 7th game of the season, we are on course for 87 points this season, enough for top three finish for the last 4 season, top two in 3 of them.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've got winnable games coming up, played all the promotion contenders away from home and will hopefully have some good reinforcements signing next month. Despite losing today, I still feel quite positive about our promotion chances.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
On the basis that we have Notts co home next Friday followed by Dagenham away boxing day, Charlton and orient at home I'm confident of 10 points from next 4 games taking us into what is undoubtedly a landmark year for us.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We've got winnable games coming up, played all the promotion contenders away from home and will hopefully have some good reinforcements signing next month. Despite losing today, I still feel quite positive about our promotion chances.

I think that sums it up quite well

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
I too remain confident that we can win the league. However, it's no good blaming the ref when things go wrong. We did not play our game today because Huddersfield did not let us, and on balance they deserved to beat us. They dominated the early stages and we were getting into the game as half time approached but then missed the penalty. Then having gone ahead in the second half we did not keep control of the game as we should have and we failed to defend set pieces properly.

Teams seem to be working out how to play us and we need something different. A winger to replace Lua Lua is an obvious priority. We need to be able to do something other than hoofing high balls at the strikers when we are harried out of our passing game. I am sure Gus will be able to sort it out. Will be really good if we can stay top, it's a real test for him now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Spot on. With the exception of BMUFF who don't think will be up there come May we have. The fixtures have done us a favour esp as we played Peterboro and Charlton in the height of our purple patch.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hi all, can I say I had a great unexpected day today. I ended up standing 90 plus mins at a very nice football stadium watching the blue and white army ( no not uds ), the Albion, the Seagulls, Gus's barmy army ( get the picture ) with 853 approx other great supporting, great singing fans. Yes we were good wern't we. I don't get to see Brighton a lot living in Notts, but today and the other times I have seen us this year no other team can play as good as us. Yes we lost today, but there were plenty of positives, ok and some negatives but that is up to Gus to sought out ( Refereeing aside, if your crap and get it wrong then you need to take a long hard look at yourself --- you know who you are ). I can honestly say I enjoyed watching us play today and singing back at the DNB. Good passing football can and will win us games--- stronger defending at set pieces might help as well he he ------ roll on the Gus bus :bigwave::D:falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here