Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all the idiots shouting Poyet Out.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Probably on another thread i can't be bothered to read, but i hated today a set of complete cockends shouting "close them down, cut off their space!!" all the time. Football dunces. We were 1-0 up and it was obviously Poyet's plan to play zonally and not allow the fairly skilled Canaries to breeze through us as they wished by harearseing after the ball. In the first half, other than the Elf's near own-goal, they had no real chances. It was perfect. Just like smaller teams do to Arsenal. They were left with the notion of flinging balls in the box when they were obviously better than that. But of course various bellends thought it best to guide the players with various numbskullish hollers showing almost nothing but their idiocy. Buffoons. Moaning ones too. Got on my wick.
EDIT
Actually they did have a couple of chances in the first-half, partly down to Navarro, who was better overall than i've seem him before.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Probably on another thread i can't be bothered to read, but i hated today a set of complete cockends shouting "close them down, cut off their space!!" all the time. Football dunces. We were 1-0 up and it was obviously Poyet's plan to play zonally and not allow the fairly skilled Canaries to breeze through us as they wished by harearseing after the ball. In the first half, other than the Elf's near own-goal, they had no real chances. It was perfect. Just like smaller teams do to Arsenal. They were left with the notion of flinging balls in the box when they were obviously better than that. But of course various bellends thought it best to guide the players with various numbskullish hollers showing almost nothing but their idiocy. Buffoons. Moaning ones too. Got on my wick.

Yeah there was a couple of those around me. One guy kept shouting "go wide, it's too narrow" failing to see that we were trying different ways of getting in behind them. It's frightening the amount of clueless f*** wits that shout out in the stands, I reckon they then go home log on and post shit like "Navarro went missing all game", "Holroyd is shit and lightweight" (when he was being marked by two f***ing giants at the back) and the new one that is pissing me right off "Poyet Out". f***ing morons are a disgrace to our club and fans that know about football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here