Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all the idiots shouting Poyet Out.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Firstly if your doing to wind people up stop. Secondly Poyet has made decent strides with a club/team that has been in a poor state for a long while now, it will take a little time before we starting beating the top teams in the league. Thirdly we WILL stay up as the team is capable of beating the teams around us. Fourth and finally Bloom WILL NOT AND SHOULD NOT sack him. So support the team and stop with this clueless and idiotic posting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Should be shouting Virgo & Elphick & Hart out instead IMHO. All three well past their Use By Date. In OGH's case, it was about five years ago. I'll respect the first manager to show all three of them the door.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Firstly if your doing to wind people up stop. Secondly Poyet has made decent strides with a club/team that has been in a poor state for a long while now, it will take a little time before we starting beating the top teams in the league. Thirdly we WILL stay up as the team is capable of beating the teams around us. Fourth and finally Bloom WILL NOT AND SHOULD NOT sack him. So support the team and stop with this clueless and idiotic posting.

Seconded and i find the anti Poyet remarks on this board rather embarrassing.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't think the club could afford to send Gus out for a take away, let alone tear his contract up, and be in a position to have to pay him off.

He is without doubt the right manager for our football club, just be patient, and the results will come.

Lets be honest, no one really gave us any hope against Norwich today anyway.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seconded and i find the numerous World's Hardest Animal threads on this board rather embarrassing.

Seconded! You can tell it's half term. What must visiting fans think when they visit the main/only message board for Brighton & Hove Albion on a saturday and see that tripe posted all over the front page.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Yes embarrassing is the right word. It shows a complete lack of knowledge about football in my opinion. There is a distinct and massive difference between our team under Poyet and our team under Slade (this season) and Adams. Virgs and Elphick don't look totally inept, the team play decent football that they all clearly believe in and understand and we have players that can really hurt teams now that he got to this club.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Should be shouting Virgo & Elphick & Hart out instead IMHO. All three well past their Use By Date. In OGH's case, it was about five years ago. I'll respect the first manager to show all three of them the door.

Oi. Tom Hark, Pissed on Pork, leave OGH alone. You wanna have a go, meet me outside in five minutes. :rant:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
People saying Poyet out are not on a wind up. He's shit and has always been clueless. What strides has he made into the team? He's done f*** all, we're even worse off than we were when Slade was sacked. Bloom wont sack him, but he should never have made him manager.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes

couldnt agree more,just a bit more time and a bit more tinkering and he will get it right, itsall going the right way if results are not showing it. but they will, away from that the atmosphere today was top notch for withdean the fans really got behind the lads until they scored.......shame.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People saying Poyet out are not on a wind up. He's shit and has always been clueless. What strides has he made into the team? He's done f*** all, we're even worse off than we were when Slade was sacked. Bloom wont sack him, but he should never have made him manager.

You do not show a location under your name is it St Dunstans.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Sorry is this a joke. I have said it before and will say it again IF you really believe this you really know f*** ALL about football mate.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Complete and absolure rubbish !!!
Poyet has done wonders here - he's bought good players in who were an improvement on what we had and he's made players that were shit look decent

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I agree with this. And Elphick almost scored another og today. How many more games (or seasons) do Elphich and Virgo need to demonstrate they are pants?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Our rearguard has been tightened up somewhat.

It is worth noticing that we have played Charlton, Norwich (twice), Leeds, Colchester, Millwall, Swindon and Huddersfield in his short tenancy. All of those teams are in with a shout of promotion. You do not turn into world beaters overnight.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

Utter bollocks

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Wow! I've read some horseshit on this board but this really is top quality, first rate, absolutely premium manure. Good work.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

Log off,go and take your medication,then go to bed.
If in the morning you feel a little better then feel free to come back on this board and post comments that have an once of common sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here