Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

to all the gus poyet lovers on here

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Why did we ever get him in, Russell Slade was doing a great job...........

Is it the fragrant sea air thats warped your mind?

No one outside the inner circle knows the full story, and I doubt it will ever come out and we will all remain in the dark, but I cannot believe that even now Gus does not give a shit about the fans of our club.

He does give a shit, it just happened in the wrong dressing-room...:)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm with you on this.

For all those on the outside (like me) who think the club are handling the well (unlike me) then all I would say is that even from my longed knowledge, I would love to be the employment lawyer for any of the three who were suspended. All football clubs leak like sieves.

Really. Well obviously Tanno is back with the club (in theory), so there is no case to answer from both sides persepctives. Based on some of Poyet's media statements alone, I think the club would have a case.

Charlie Oatway - I really do not know enough about what has allegedly gone on, so can't comment.

Incidentally, this does not mean I am anti-Poyet or anything else, just stating the case as I see it. Great manager for us........

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He's on holiday, how many of those complaining would cut short a family holiday to attend a meeting at work. Chances are the club have known for a long time the dates Poyet would have been out of the country, a bit silly to arrange a meeting when they know he is away. That's of course if any meeting was ever arranged, nothing has been confirmed by the club at all so anyone tweeting anything is only tweeting rumours. Until the club say there is a meeting arranged we have no facts to go on.

Still that Gus eh, what a nasty man, sunning himself while the Amex burns to the ground.

Playing devil's advocate, why do you assume it wasn't GP that decided to extend his holiday by a few days. The club may well have arranged a meeting for his scheduled return only to find he has decided to stay abroad for a few extra days. Not saying I agree with anything the OP has said.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Playing devil's advocate, why do you assume it wasn't GP that decided to extend his holiday by a few days. The club may well have arranged a meeting for his scheduled return only to find he has decided to stay abroad for a few extra days. Not saying I agree with anything the OP has said.

Another perfectly valid scenario, lots of things could have prevented a meeting taking place today, if a meeting was ever arranged.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Another door closes:
Malaga name Bernd Schuster as Manuel Pellegrini's replacement.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Really. Well obviously Tanno is back with the club (in theory), so there is no case to answer from both sides persepctives. Based on some of Poyet's media statements alone, I think the club would have a case.

Charlie Oatway - I really do not know enough about what has allegedly gone on, so can't comment.

Incidentally, this does not mean I am anti-Poyet or anything else, just stating the case as I see it. Great manager for us........

I would think that the public statement on tanno alone could be an interesting legal matter. An employment relationship is based on mutual trust.

Being publicly suspended and having employees of the employer undertaking private briefings could be seen to have broken that trust and made it impossible to continue working there.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
photo-1.JPG

Good looking fella that Salde.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here