Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all the drama queens on here

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
How dare you swear to me!!!
Been a BHA fan for some 35 years and a season ticket holder!!

Will still be a season ticket holder next year, even if we drop into League 2

Come on cheer up then :thumbsup: you must be the most negative poster on here in recent months.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
It's last season all over again with people throwing their toys out of their prams all over the place. I didn't think we would go down last season and I am certain we won't this season. The Forster situation clearly isn't helping now but hopefully that can be sorted out soon and we will be okay.

I am glad that your ambitions for the club run to avoiding relegation to the fourth tier of English football. We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Ok, maybe people (myself included) can write us off and be sure of relegation a bit too quickly, but what is far, far more harmful are the sizeable group of people who just think staying up will be a walk in the park. It won't. We're going to be in a relegation fight until the last few games at best.

A rare occasion where I completely agree with you. I don't think we'll go down, but the amount of people who seem to assume that we're a mid table side that's just on a poor run of form astounds me. As you say, we are in a relegation battle, and after a likely sizeable amount of losses in the next few games, we will be really up against it. Unless we start winning at home we will go down - the odd away win is enough to keep us in touch and convince people we're not a terrible side, but 2 wins by Febuary is not enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here