Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Palace Fans on this site.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
I haven't posted on this thread why should it upset me?

I support my team you have the freedom to support who you like. Better Phallis than Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United.

I take Phalace are your local team? Are they?

Maybe you live in Old Coulsdon and should really support the local side..Chelsea!!
A bit further south than that Perry. A mixture of Palace and Brighton round these parts.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
chicken run said:
26-12-76 on and off the pitch and yet again we re comin for u next year, best u call for even more police backup this time old son:salute: :salute:
" Hark now hear the Brighton sing,when Palace run away................":clap2:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
chicken run said:
26-12-76 on and off the pitch and yet again we re comin for u next year, best u call for even more police backup this time old son:salute: :salute:
you've been watching to much football factory mate.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
chicken run said:
Lets think about the last game in the league at the goldstone.You are a right f***ing wanker.You know f*** all and I woulkd guess at you being 17.What a f***ing tit.:ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh good, let's get in to a discussion about who run who and who legged it and all that BOLLOCKS. Anyone would think that fighting at football is a good thing.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oh good, let's get in to a discussion about who run who and who legged it and all that BOLLOCKS. Anyone would think that fighting at football is a good thing.
Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here