Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Bristol based Brighton fans....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Buzza said:
Another Convert! Welcome on board BGB! :clap:

We also have an ex-Sheff Wed convert (Ned Ludd) who is married to one of our power-posters, Yorkie.

(By that I mean you post a lot Yorkie! :lolol: )

Us Albion ladies are very good at converting our fellas.

Mission for single DAFT Bints. Find a fella who supports another team or sport and convert him to the Albion.

:albion:

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Welcome to brisgull and bloke...bloody marvellous.

Mrs Gwylan, whose family are all Millwall and who has been know to shout at the Den, was cheering wildly for Brighton and singing along to Sussex by the Sea. She has now started referring to the Albion as 'us'.

Seagulls are everywhere,

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dannyboyseagulls auntie works in Brizzle with loads of their fans. She is an Albion fan and as a thanks for letting us stay over on the Saturday we are sending her some flowers. Thing is we are sending Blue and white ones with Blue and white tape to her office for her with BHA 1 Inbreds 0 on the card.
I would love to see the marvellous scenes in her office when they arrive :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Despite working in South Bristol, most of my colleagues with any interest in local footie are Rovers fans, hence they were highly delighted at our victory, and the display of the Stripes in the office in the last couple of days has been met with much approval!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here