Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To All Albion fans going to watch us against Stoke.

This has been a very turbulent week for the Albion and on behalf of all us Albion who can't be at Withdean tonight (morning in Oz) get behind the boys and make some noise for the Albion a result tonight would really be a great pick me up for the club. Let's go out and kick some arse and show what a bloody great and resilient club we have and love.

:wave: :clap2: :clap: from all the fans in Oz.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: will do :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Indeed Stoke are one of the noisiest away fans I've seen at Withdean.

We must get behind the team tonight more than ever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i cant..i have a concert to sing at tomorrow and my throat is very sore at the moment:nono: :nono: :nono:

i will be the one mimimg along to the chants:lolol:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
damend right we owe it to the team and each other to put on a show- lets make it like an away game.
Its not hard to make a good atmosphere no matter what the circumstances are with the ground. you can here the barmy army when england play abroad and they are generally standing on a grass bank for f*ks sake!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Count me in for a spiffing atmosphere tonight. I'm well up for turning Withdean into the Stadium of Light for this match against these wrong coloured stripes.

No, it isn't a very good stadium, but we have to deal with it. So lets go fuckin nuts:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here