Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tivo box vigin

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The actual result is no different obviously, but it does mean you can search say the TV guide on Zeebox without doing it on the actual TV, then change the channel. It also takes the infra-red out of the equation so that you can be in another room, and do stuff like pause, or what have you. It also gives you a keyboard which is also a lot better than typing in searches, especially when using youtube or spotify through the box.

Call me old fashioned but when I watch TV and somebody knocks on the door I press pause on the remote, I think by the time I've opened an app on my phone or my laptop they will have probably given up waiting.

Personally I can't ever think of a time I was in another room and thought, I must pause the TV so I don't miss what I was already missing by being in another room.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'm seriously thinking of changing from sky to virgin, I got a letter through the post offering amongst other things, a 1tb tivo box, a second hd box for another room both free of charge.
Currently we have 3 sky boxes in our house, so I might phone up virgin to see if they'll chuck in a third box !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Call me old fashioned but when I watch TV and somebody knocks on the door I press pause on the remote, I think by the time I've opened an app on my phone or my laptop they will have probably given up waiting.

Personally I can't ever think of a time I was in another room and thought, I must pause the TV so I don't miss what I was already missing by being in another room.

I've spent many a night cursing my kids when I can't find the bloody remote, not any more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here