Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tits oot (almost), on gadget show?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
As much as I love boobs, another question strikes me first on this matter...

Exactly WHY does the Gadget Show need FIVE presenters?

And that's just at the moment. I remember some clown called Dallas was presenting not too long ago, as well as bald bonced Gail Porter.

I used to really enjoy this show but now I find it unwatchable thanks to the tedious amount of plugs and adverts the show is filled with. If I had Sky Plus or some other recording type affair whereby I could skip the ads I surely would but as I do not I find it too frustrating to bother with. Is it me or do Channel Five cram their ad breaks with MORE commercials than other stations?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I used to really enjoy this show but now I find it unwatchable thanks to the tedious amount of plugs and adverts the show is filled with. If I had Sky Plus or some other recording type affair whereby I could skip the ads I surely would but as I do not I find it too frustrating to bother with. Is it me or do Channel Five cram their ad breaks with MORE commercials than other stations?

I know what you mean. I record it and then when I do watch it later and skip the adverts, competition details and plugs, it lasts about 25-30 mins max

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here