Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tired but can't sleep

Okay, it's nearly midnight on a 'school night'. I should really be in bed.

Except I can't even think about putting my head down. All I want to do is sit on here and wait for The Decision. I feel sick with worry, yet in the last ten minutes have eaten a nectarine, a bag of salt & vinegar Walkers and a big bag of Wine Gums - even the black ones.

This behaviour isn't normal, but then I suppose it is what certain things can do to you - meeting the love of your life, a big job interview, the future of your football club.

I want to just go to sleep and wake up and know we've got it, Falmer. Why isn't it that simple though?

This love game's expensive, but it'll all be worth it if we get the reult we need.

Going to try and sleep now. And hope. See you in the morning, when hopefully we can finally start to properly look forward to our team's history, instead of grasping the odd bit of glory here and there.

Championships and play-off wins are very nice, but I'd give it all up for a home.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Not long to wait now :)

I felt exactly the same then realised I've been waiting for years and years, I can just about cope another 9 hours.

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Safeway said:

Championships and play-off wins are very nice, but I'd give it all up for a home.

So would I. Not going to bother going to bed, there is no point, fell asleep this morning at about 5 and could see the sun peeping through my window.

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
Richy_Seagull said:
I felt exactly the same then realised I've been waiting for years and years, I can just about cope another 9 hours.

it really has been too long! When I've got kids that I can take along to Falmer they'll never believe the shit we've all had to go through in the name of the Albion. And if they drop their burger wrappers on the ground, or put their grubby little feet on Falmer's beautiful blue plastic seats, they'll get a stern warning and be sent to Gillingham in the pissing rain on a Tuesday night. That'll teach them.

Officially going mad.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ezekiel Rowe said:
it really has been too long! When I've got kids that I can take along to Falmer they'll never believe the shit we've all had to go through in the name of the Albion. And if they drop their burger wrappers on the ground, or put their grubby little feet on Falmer's beautiful blue plastic seats, they'll get a stern warning and be sent to Gillingham in the pissing rain on a Tuesday night. That'll teach them.

Officially going mad.

i was in year 7 when we left goldstone, been through college and still no yes or no

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Thanks, Les, you're a good'un.

PS Pat the whippet for me.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Have just woken after crashing out fully clothed on the bed. Why does it never feel that you've slept properly when you do that? To make matters worse, I shall be in a meeting at 9.00 UK time. Will just have to suffer a couple more hours' agony and get the news at lunchtime.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
this is really strange. this is the first major event of me being a brighton fan, that i havent been around to savour. i am currently on the otherside of the world, knowing that it is all happening and people are coming together, and i can only watch from the outside, via nsc.

i am still shitting myself, i am wearing my falmer t shirt to go hiking up some extinct volcano in the philippines.

come on 2 jags
just say YES!!!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Little over an hour (supposedly) to go peeps. Working from home today therefore, every method of media at my disposal. Not getting much work done at the moment, on hold until decision made although not sure I will get anything else done either way when annoncement made...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Did anyone actually have a good nights sleep last night. I probably managed about an hour tops and that was on the sofa in front of 101 sexual accients.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i think i finally got to sleep about 3 and was up at 7

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Safeway said:
I feel sick with rine, a bag of salt & vinegar Walkers and a big bag of Wine Gums - even the black ones.

i thought the black ones are best

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
i was in year 7 when we left goldstone, been through college and still no yes or no

i was in year 4 when we left the goldstone, and i've gone through the whole of secondary school without a home

come on. PLEASE YES

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Tired but can't sleep

brighton_b0y said:
i thought the black ones are best

the blacks are vile. i prefer green or yellow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here