Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Watched the race ran well, moved up with 4 furlongs to go but not pace to trouble leaders
Was not knocked about when her chance had gone finished 5th, well worth a bet next time over 2 miles on a flat course in good ground.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Watched it in Ladbrokes George Street. Beaten by some fast hurdlers.

BTW Steve Foster m'Lord Steve Foster was in there (not following Mackenzie's tip)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another Kate runs in the next race at Chepstow,

11/2 from 8/1...mmmmmmm

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Beaten miles.....5th again.

Lots of money for it this morning in Abergavenny,

Average horse I think.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glad I missed this one else I would have been all over it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glad I missed this one else I would have been all over it

I don't know how they'll win with it. It got an easy lead today, granted it did pull early, and couldn't quicken off of it. The connections were very confident, but until it drops to sellers I don't think I'll bother again. The winner of the race looked a decent type.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
William Hill are doing a Fantasy Racing competition. Pick ten horses and they don't have to be particularly good ones. The bigger the odds, the more points you get if they win the race. Only costs £2 to enter and first prize is £100,000. Worth a punt.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
William Hill are doing a Fantasy Racing competition. Pick ten horses and they don't have to be particularly good ones. The bigger the odds, the more points you get if they win the race. Only costs £2 to enter and first prize is £100,000. Worth a punt.

The lads at WH were hassling me to enter, they either get a share of the entry money or have to reach a certain shop target of entries. The enhanced odds on your best selection is worth thinking about though. I don't really know enough about NH racing to do any good.....shame they don't do the same thing for selling races at the aw tracks (my area of expertise!)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Keep 'em coming Mackenzie :thumbsup:
I'll let you know if I hear anything.

One little bit of obscure info to watch out for is keep an eye on an owner called Jason Tucker. Most of his horses are with JL Flint (although he does have one or two with David Evans and Dai Burchell). His win ratio is amazing and Flint is very good at buying horses out of flat sellers to run over the jumps. I know Jason likes a punt on his horses, so if one of his is backed its worth a second look.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll let you know if I hear anything.

One little bit of obscure info to watch out for is keep an eye on an owner called Jason Tucker. Most of his horses are with JL Flint (although he does have one or two with David Evans and Dai Burchell). His win ratio is amazing and Flint is very good at buying horses out of flat sellers to run over the jumps. I know Jason likes a punt on his horses, so if one of his is backed its worth a second look.

Duly noted :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here