Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gone 20 large on this! Will it be a case of the 3rd time, unlucky ?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Without meaning to sound out of order but how is saying that the favourite will win a tip?

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I considered the horse in the 8-50 but I was a bit wary of Barney Curley's entry, I'm hoping I chose the right one now.....the good news is that BC's horse has been cut from 100/30 to 2/1 despite a 700 day absence. It would suggest that BC fancies his chances.

Fingers crossed.

Only coz 3 non runners,so the market has been chopped up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Without meaning to sound out of order but how is saying that the favourite will win a tip?
I'm not sure I know how to answer that, although consider what would happen if every favourite won.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I'm not sure I know how to answer that, although consider what would happen if every favourite won.

I know the favourites don't win every time but i was merely saying that is saying that a favourite to win considered a tip? as i always thought tips were when the odds of winning were 10's or higher!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only coz 3 non runners,so the market has been chopped up.
BC horse reported cut from 100/30 to 2/1 at 11.36 am, only one horse taken out of the race at that time, which was Lunar River at 9.05am, a new book would have already formed before the price cut. (Richo out at 2.38pm and Royal Island at 4.27pm.)

I think it is a genuine gamble on Curley's.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know the favourites don't win every time but i was merely saying that is saying that a favourite to win considered a tip? as i always thought tips were when the odds of winning were 10's or higher!
From my point of view any tip is a good one as long as it wins.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm on this time, nothing big

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm on too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Joanna Morgan has brought one over from Ireland to race at Wolverhampton. I haven't had any official word on it yet, but she has come over to watch it (despite having just had an operation on her leg) and has got Richard Hughes booked to ride (who is riding everything to try catch Hanagan in the jockeys championship). My luck has got to run out soon so don't go mad on it, but it might be worth a little bit of interest.

Wolverhampton 8-20

MASTER OF LIGHT

7/2 generally.

Good luck:thumbsup::wave:

The House, The wife, The Kids the bloody lot on this El.............:thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
After much deliberation I am going to go against the grain and back Herecomethegirls...

I hope I'm right, but if I can't be right I hope the rest of you are onto a winner. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The House, The wife, The Kids the bloody lot on this El.............:thumbsup:
I had the old lady from the orphanage on the phone five minutes ago, she's put the children's christmas money on it. The vicar is also banking on this one for the new roof on the church.

I like putting these tips up (when they win), but the stress is terrible. Luckily there is always a drink at hand:drink:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I had the old lady from the orphanage on the phone five minutes ago, she's put the children's christmas money on it. The vicar is also banking on this one for the new roof on the church.

I like putting these tips up (when they win), but the stress is terrible. Luckily there is always a drink at hand:drink:

Did you see my message on yesterdays tip thread? if not have a look, its on page 2 (might have gone to 3)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well there is money for it...5/2 from 7/2.

(that'll be the church roof funds)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here