Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One More Round. Lingfield 3-45. (Generally 11/2)

Source: Jockey

Good luck.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Nope. Nowhere.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nope. Nowhere.
4th. but may as well have been last. Not pleased, especially as the jockey didn't seem to be trying very hard on a supposed 'going' day.

Apologies to anyone who lost on this, the tip was given (by me anyway) in good faith.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
4th. but may as well have been last. Not pleased, especially as the jockey didn't seem to be trying very hard on a supposed 'going' day.

Apologies to anyone who lost on this, the tip was given (by me anyway) in good faith.

Never any hard feelings here. Anyone who has a punt based on such a tip is doing so in the hope of making a few bob and if they get precious when it doesn't work out - Bollocks to em.

Keep em coming. (Unless you go by the name of Uncle Spielberg)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Would never go on a 'tip' from the tipped winners jockey. Ask the top 3/4 favourites, I'm sure all the jockeys will say they'll win.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Would never go on a 'tip' from the tipped winners jockey. Ask the top 3/4 favourites, I'm sure all the jockeys will say they'll win.
You're probably right, but PD Evans is the master at getting one ready for a punt and he quite often uses his son as the 'job' jockey. Young Richard seemed confident about this one so I passed it on, but given the ride it looks like things changed....especially as the favourite came in to 5/6 from 7/4 (granted there were non runners, but he was still well backed).

If I hear anything else I'll put it up on here....keep an eye out for Storm Warning over 6 furlongs btw.

Sorry about todays 'tip'.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You're probably right, but PD Evans is the master at getting one ready for a punt and he quite often uses his son as the 'job' jockey. Young Richard seemed confident about this one so I passed it on, but given the ride it looks like things changed....especially as the favourite came in to 5/6 from 7/4 (granted there were non runners, but he was still well backed).

If I hear anything else I'll put it up on here....keep an eye out for Storm Warning over 6 furlongs btw.

Sorry about todays 'tip'.

Young Richard still has a 5lb claim after a year and a half, if he was at any other stable other than his fathers he would be out the door by now.

He had a win on I confess today I beleive? still wins are few and far between and hes only of interest to me as place money at big prices.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Given theses last night by an irish trainer.

American princess and glenstall abbey.

Both running in Ireland today.

Not a clue on prices sorry.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Both win

11/2 and evens

Nice 12/1 double if you got on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here