Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip of the year ***please read***

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
how can you bet against real zaragoza though? IF GUS KNEW ABOUT THIS, he would most likely block your season tickets

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Wonder how many people are sitting here crapping themselves that Depor might score... :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got my money back and a bit more, did a few bets all around too, so covered the stake on the trixie And patent, enough for a round of drinks at the beach tomorrow.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Tip of the year my left bollox! Will teach me from posting a thread at midnight after a night out on payday.

On a brighter note I bumped into Glen Murray yesterday in pound stretcher. Told him about this bet, and once he had wiped the blood from his nose he put his signing on fee on the treble.

Managed to pick up a free £25 from Victor Chandler - any ideas how I should use it?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If they are on opposite sides of the draw (I haven't checked) then stuck it on a Djokovic - Nadal final at the French open.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Betting IS for losers. FACT.

WRONG!
Since November I've put just £10 in my Bet365 account, with the winnings from betting with that I've:
1) Paid for a few nights out
2) Paid for Brentford Away ticket
3) 40% of Holiday paid for with winnings

WINNER!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Tony Bloom what a loser!

I love fools who say betting is for losers. Firstly, it is good fun. Secondly, as long as you don't bet beyond your means, it is fine.

Just because you do not know what you are talking about, it does not mean all people who do it are losers.

I had a lumpy bet that the world would net end yeaterday. Oddly enough, i won.

As for your £25 free bet, iwould spread it over Spain and Germany to win Euro 2012.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here