Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tip for cheltenham

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sheeezus almost forgot .........cheltenham , byrne plate ...........ambergayle,it's a ruffy and i mite av spelled it wrong ........i only give one tip before and it won......castles in the air 16/1 for those who need a memory jog. good luck cherps.:thumbsup::moo:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've got a free £5 bet from Ladbrokes for the festival. Not too sure who to put it on. I thought Ruby Walsh to win 8+ races @ 16/1 was enticing....any hints/tips from NSCs finest would be most welcome!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've got a free £5 bet from Ladbrokes for the festival. Not too sure who to put it on. I thought Ruby Walsh to win 8+ races @ 16/1 was enticing....any hints/tips from NSCs finest would be most welcome!

Hint,,,nobody wins 8+ races at Cheltenham not even the great Ruby,,,,,don't waste your money on the that...Hurricane Fly is the banker of the meeting. Sprinter Sacre will die on the run in, neither Long Run or Kauto Star win will the gold cup and Invictus will take a lot of beating, stick your fiver on that.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Yep forget that one, if your looking for a bet to see you through the 4 days then Geraghty top jock will see you ok or for a one off fix Our Girl Salley 4.40 Tuesday

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hint,,,nobody wins 8+ races at Cheltenham not even the great Ruby,,,,,don't waste your money on the that...Hurricane Fly is the banker of the meeting. Sprinter Sacre will die on the run in, neither Long Run or Kauto Star win will the gold cup and Invictus will take a lot of beating, stick your fiver on that.

Nice one - thanks. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I thought 8 seemed quite high, but wasn't sure and as I'm not that knowledgable about Horse Racing, I thought I'd ask first!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here