Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip euro 2012

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Just had a tip from a bloke who knows his shit. He told me to go large on England winning the euro 2012 at 14/1. Just thought i would share it with you lot. Good luck :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'd love to us win it, and may have a flutter at that price... Wouldn't go large on it though mate.

Thanks for the tip all the same.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
do you mean a tip for the team that, as usual, plays sh*te, under-achieves and leaves every fan
disappointed? Bunch of wan*ers.

Put me down for a tenner.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
France for me also at 14-1 odds. But none the less I will still have a tenner on England

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Im going with my tipsters predictions of England to win and Cahill to be top scorer

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Wouldn't mind a little flutter at them odds, of Chelsea can win the champions league playing defensive who knows?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Outsider - Fulham's Pavel Pogreyabank (sp) top scorer. Knows where the goal is. Easy group. Will bet on him if he's likely to be in starting eleven.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I fancy Germany or France and have done for months but for some reason after the Norway game I went online and backed England at 10/1! Only a tenner but I just got this feeling!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Was he very drunk when he gave you this top secret tip, that nobody could have thought of themselves. We won't win the Euro's in a month of Sunday's, think we will do ok though....If your after a good tip, RVP at 10/1 to be top scorer I think has got some legs in it. Team sure to do well, world cup runners up, score goals for fun and RVP has just finished top scorer in the prem..Get on.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Just had a tip from a bloke who knows his shit. He told me to go large on England winning the euro 2012 at 14/1. Just thought i would share it with you lot. Good luck :thumbsup:

Best wait until after England have lost to France in the first match - the odds will then be over 20/1 and you'll get a better return.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Please pass this message to your mate. "No chance".

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Outsider - Fulham's Pavel Pogreyabank (sp) top scorer. Knows where the goal is. Easy group. Will bet on him if he's likely to be in starting eleven.

doesn't start for Russia. Best outside bets for TG imo are Girous and Reus. Winners, Spain or Fritz

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Was he very drunk when he gave you this top secret tip, that nobody could have thought of themselves. We won't win the Euro's in a month of Sunday's, think we will do ok though....If your after a good tip, RVP at 10/1 to be top scorer I think has got some legs in it. Team sure to do well, world cup runners up, score goals for fun and RVP has just finished top scorer in the prem..Get on.

RVP plays wider role for the Dutch with Huntelaar as the striker who is 4/1 to be top dutch GS which represents value for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here