Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tindall sacked at plucky

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What's Gus doing these days?

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Smug Eddie to Palace? I thought Sean Dyche had been their top target for a long time. If the takeover at Turf Moor goes as badly as some expect it to, he may want to move. But Palace's American investors don't seem to have put much money into them either, and he might want to do something other than making the best of a bunch of defensive deadbeats.

I'm not sure Howe would want to work with Dougie Freedman looking after transfers. Isn't he a bit of a one-man show?

As for the Dean Court job, doesn't Tony Pulis live just down the road?

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Has Thierry Henry ever been to a game at Dean Court?
Who sees this ending well for Plucky?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They have the players for his style but he thought we were tin pot, would his ego allow him to go there?

Yes l'm sure that it would. Yes Gus was, and probably still is, many things, highly ambitious, has a massive ego, thinks a lot of himself etc. etc. But he is also a bloody good football manager, and stands a good chance l think, of getting Bournemouth back into the Premier League. That has to be the primary aim for the club.

What would happen after that nobody knows, but at least he would have got them back to the big time again, which surely has to be the immediate aim.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
According to the Press Association via The Guardian, the Pluckies have asked Montreal for permission to speak to Henry.

And yet the other day on a BBC podcast, Karen Carney claimed that Henry 'blew them away during the interview process'.

Either football is the murky world we all suspected or people make stuff up so that they can sound in the know. Which we also suspected.

I still think it should be Pulis.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to the Press Association via The Guardian, the Pluckies have asked Montreal for permission to speak to Henry.

And yet the other day on a BBC podcast, Karen Carney claimed that Henry 'blew them away during the interview process'.

Either football is the murky world we all suspected or people make stuff up so that they can sound in the know. Which we also suspected.

I still think it should be Pulis.

Warnock is a better manager and although he has retired I’m sure he could be talked around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here